24| 10 Seconds To Save Yourself

10 S E C O N D S T O S A V E
Y O U R S E L F

W O R D C O U N T: 2891

I forgot to tell you guys that I love you and hence, I had to update. 😉

Did I surprise you?

A little Mature content ahead. Skip the chapter if you want. I highly doubt you will though. 😂

I felt trapped and imprisoned

I felt trapped and imprisoned. The darkness was suffocating and sweltering me as I tried running away from it but there was absolutely no end to it. I could hear distant voices but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I tried to focus on the voices and it became quite lucid now.

"I am fine Bibijaan. See my leg is almost fine. Please go and sleep if you love me. When you'll wake up, I promise I will sleep." A very known female voice spoke meekly. Her voice wasn't very clear but it was still audible enough for me to understand. I Wanted to concentrate more, so that I could follow it. I knew the voice could take me out of tenebrosity. Indeed, it did.

"Fine. I'll be in the next room." It was a female voice again but it was different from the previous one and this time my eyes began to hurt a lot due to the sudden brightness. My brows furrowed and knitted as I tried opening my eyes. It fluttered open with much difficulty as I peered at my unfamiliar surroundings and the petite female in front of me, her back was facing me. I almost flinched at the sound of the door closing shut.

The female in front of me sighed audibly. I gazed at her intently, trying to recognize who she was. The corner of my mouth twitched in realization.

Anaabiya.

I shut my eyes as soon as I felt she was about to turn. I wanted to know what she did all this while when I was almost in a state of coma. My head still ached but it was better than before. I felt so much fatigue all at once.

I was waiting for any activity on her part when she did absolutely nothing.

When I finally decided to stop pretending, she began.

"Are you torturing me? Because damn this is working." Her voice croaked by the end. Was she crying for me? My heart clenched at the sudden feelings that erupted in the pit of my stomach.

"And you know what? You are a very bad husband." She accused me while still sobbing quietly. My throat suddenly went dry.

"How about you wake up and we fight?" She spoke to me as if I was actually listening. Did she talk to me like this when I was unconscious?