21| One Long Night

Love a girl who writes,
And live her many lives;
You have yet to find her,
Beneath her words of guise.

Kiss her blue inked fingers,
Forgive the pens they marked.
The stain of your lips upon her-
The one she can't discard.

Forget her tattered memories,
Or the pages others took;
You are her ever after-
The hero of her book.

- Lang leav
Credit - pinterest

I couldn't help but share this. It was beautiful.

Anyway back to business.

The above picture is of Humza

For all those asking me for a schedule, I am so sorry but I don't really have one. I write whenever I want. I can only guarantee you three updates a week. I am sorry if I disappointed anyone.

Vote and comment as much as you can

Ignore the mistakes. It isn't edited.

O N E L O N G N I G H T

W O R D C O U N T: 2205

W O R D  C O U N T: 2205

"Stop pacing around. You need to stop." Huzaifa nearly yelled.

"Watch your tone Huzaifa." I warned. I don't know why but I couldn't bare the thought of anybody raising their tone with me.

"See, I am trying to reason here. Maybe You are over thinking this. We have security arrangements here, whoever it is, will definitely get caught." He tried to reason but I was still rigid. Absolutely nothing could explain how tensed I was.

Zaid had been planning something atrocious. Zauq revealed that it was not just him who was a traitor to us. There were more. Maybe one, maybe two or even more. Zauq only confirmed to my speculation. The party was a dupe so that whoever the person was, he could easily fall into my trap.

The only hurdle was the peril involved. There was a threat to my family and I was possessive about whoever I cared for. I didn't want my family to meet Ahmed. No matter the deal, he was a dangerous man. Deep down I did trust him but I couldn't take any risk. I rubbed my throbbing temples in circular motion trying to ease the pain that erupted.

"I hope so. Just read these papers. They are a rough draft of Ahmed's deal." I proffered the blue file placed on my table immaculately and he took it at once seeing through the papers.