38| Absolutely Nothing

A B S O L U T E L Y
N O T H I N G

W O R D C O U N T: 4408

Could you please pause for a second and go back to the previous chapters and vote for them. Hope you are enjoying the story.

Lastly as you read this chapter, you don't know me and I don't know you.🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I am extremely shy and writing this was not very tough but posting it is 😜

Anyway enjoy

And just like that his lips were on mine

And just like that his lips were on mine. In a never ending moment, he was wedging me against him, savoring me. I had to remind myself that I was angry and I wasn't supposed to melt in his arms.

I started repelling, trying to push him away, but he didn't move, not even an inch. I opened my mouth to protest and dissent but my voice came out muffled. Opening my lips was a mistake since he immediately propelled his tongue inside. Struggling against Humza proved to be futile, as his strength left me with nothing but exhaustion.

Our tongues met, and a hot pressure settled in my chest, spreading through every single nerve. His mouth tasted of the food we had had at Ahmed's place. As much gross as it sounds I was loving every bit of it.

He licked my tongue sensually. Stopping myself from drowning in the pool of lust, I finally shoved him hard but instantly lamented doing it. His eyes were glistening with lust and anger as he stumbled back. I felt empty and I realized that I wanted more.

"Stop kissing me. okay?" I felt disoriented and he kept on staring at me. We stood their in utter silence when my eyes rested on his plump lips. They were swollen and inviting me to taste them. I wanted more.

"I love you." He almost whispered. My guard was falling weak and I found myself walking towards him. He held my arms and rubbed it gently, his eyes almost pleading but I pushed him back again. "You need to stop doing that." I was giving in slowly- not that he never did this before- making me succumb to his intense, seductive touch. I took a step near him, all this while looking at his delicious mouth.

"You are not man enough to keep your eyes only on your wife. You ignored me there." I accused. "I didn't. I was looking at you all the while." He replied.

I stepped right in front of him. "Don't kiss me again. Okay?" I was panting hard and so was he. "Okay." He smirked, when I began to close the space between us, going all but against my own words. I gulped down the lump in my throat. I wanted him. There was nothing more I wanted right now.