33| Anaabiya

A N A A B I Y A

W O R D C O U N T: 5764

Here is a question:
How did you find this book?
A| Recommendations
B| Your friend recommended(if yes then tag your friend because I am about to dedicate chapters)
C| Others

Please answer the above question 😘

Finally, revealing the half truth to you.

Please vote and comment as much as you can because this is the longest I have ever written. It encourages me to write long chapters

 It encourages me to write long chapters ♥

"Humza bhai.. We got a problem. You need to come to the basement." Amir one of my best man spoke harshly through the phone that I was holding next to my ear.

"I'll be there." I replied to him. His tone indicated that something was really bad. His nervousness made me nervous too. The air around me got rigid and tense. He was my second in command.

Huzaifa was never my second in command. He was my brother and he deserved more than that. I stared back at the beauty who was fast asleep on her bed. Her long eyelashes caressing her cheeks as her chest rose and fell from her light breathing. The black duvet covered half of her body hiding her delicate curves from me. I felt the sudden urge to engulf her in my arms and fall asleep with her.

I leaned in forward and kissed her forehead but I couldn't feel her fragile skin under my lips since the laptop screen came in between us.

I gritted my teeth in frustration. It had been the same for the past week and every time I couldn't touch her, my irritation kept on multiplying. Now that I was aware of her feelings for me, I could barely control myself. Time to take out that vexation and agitation on someone. I got up from my chair, and walked out of the room. It was already 1 in the morning.

I saw a few of my men in the hallway as they bowed their head out of respect and I nodded my head at them in response. Even though I treated them like family and their family like mine, I demanded respect from them all.

I walked in further into the dark hallway that had long Spiral staircase which further led to the basement. I felt my body tensed up as I reached near a cell. Amir stood outside, leaning onto the wall. He was tapping his foot like an impatient man. His head was cast down in defeat. He looked like he was deep in thought. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he immediately straightened up.