0.5| First Meeting part 1

Assalamo Alaikum❤

Assalamo Alaikum

Hello Joonams!

Do you know that Forcefully Yours is about to reach 1M reads.
😍😍

I still can't believe it

I still can't believe it. Can you?

It feels like a dream. It wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

A big thankyou for all the motivations. Thank you for being an integral part of my journey. This chapter is a small gift to the wattpad family of mine.

PS: I've never really given any interviews on wattpad ever but it had always been my fantasy. Thanks to AllArt_OnePlace for giving me this opportunity. I don't know if anybody will be interested in knowing about me, but incase you are, do check this interview out.
Click on her profile and go to the book 'Know About Your Authors'. You can find my username down there in one of the chapters. If anybody's interested do check it out. 🙈

Moving on to the chapter, it's a small one. Nothing really big. I wrote it within one hour, my apologies because I couldn't come up with something really great.

If you think our darling Humza first met his wife at her aunt's home, you are wrong.

B O N U S C H A P T E R

F I R S T M E E T I N G P A R T 1

W O R D C O U N T: 2207

"I want you here." Humza groaned, his scorching eyes gleaming under the mask even in the dark night. The mask however did nothing to cover his sharp jawline. "Please. Hazel." His voice crackling by the end. He just wanted her here. He needed her here.

"Humza you know I can't come. I have plans already." She explained to him as if he were a stubborn and snobbish child. Humza found himself clenching his teeth even as he forced himself to take a few proper breaths, forcing air down his lungs. She had disconnected the call before he could reply, so he stared blankly at the tenebrous night. He had heard the rumors for a while now, seen pictures actually, she was cheating on him. There was no one at the balcony. He wanted to stay here for the entire night if possible, except it was not, so he made his way back to the great hall.