29| Slowly And Then All At Once

S L O W L Y A N D T H E N
A L L A T O N C E

W O R D C O U N T: 2765

I was wondering, do some of you vote even before reading? 😵

He offered me a slight smile, but I couldn't return it. Few moments later he closed the door while still holding me, and the suffocating feeling clutched onto me immediately, leaving me breathless and more miserable than ever.

He didn't move an inch as his eyes watched me intently, reaching into the farthest corners of my soul. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't look away. My whole body buzzed now, and the painful throbbing in my chest rose with my anticipation.

My defensive barrier finally cracked and I couldn't prevent the intoxicating warmth from filling my heart. I don't know what had gotten into me but this time I initiated the kiss. I tip toed to reach his lips. His lips were so soft. At first he seemed to be taken aback but within seconds he began to respond as well. He held my jaw tightly as he kissed me slowly yet passionately. The way our lips moved seemed like a slow dance, and it felt soothing. I put my hands into his hair, pulling my fingers through the long and silky strands. Humza's hands moved over my back, caressing me slowly.

His lips grazed mine, exploring them slowly and sensually. He took his time playing with my lips and tongue while I did the same. I moaned when he caressed my tongue callously. I Returned his raw kiss hungrily. My heart raced as I matched his rhythm and pressure, our tongues hot and clashing against each other. I was too desperate to get closer to him. His searing kiss made me incapable of thinking, leaving me breathless.

I finally broke the kiss because I couldn't breathe any more. I rested my forehead on his, we both were gasping for air. I couldn't help but smile at my own self. He was here and his eyes held unusual warmth that filled me with longing. My eyes fell on his warm hand that was still holding my waist now, and my skin began to burn under his touch. My vein was pulsating fast against his chest, where my hands rested, revealing just how excited I was.

"Thankyou for what you did for me." I spoke while panting. His body grew rigid under my touch as he moved his head away and a frown immediately captured his face.

"Did you kiss me because you wanted to reward me for what I did?" His voice held an underlying frustration which was quite visible. I looked at his hair which was disheveled because I had been messing it with my fingers. My cheeks immediately reacted to it.

All of a sudden he left my waist and moved to his bed. It was then that I realized that I didn't answer him. I hurriedly followed him to the bed after picking up the pillow that had fallen on the floor.