39.5| They Are Not You

If you came here right after chapter 23 then pause. Go back and follow me to read the rest of the chapters which are private. You have missed a lotttt 😂

T H E Y A R E N O T Y O U

W O R D C O U N T: 3566

H U M Z A:Hello ladies! Long time no see? Did you miss me?

Well, let's just make a few things clear. The chapter number is 39.5 because this is a kind of deleted scene. The following incident happened between chapter number 39 and 40. I hope you understood.

And I hope you like it

We were rambling out and about in the market looking for a suitable gift for Bibijaan

We were rambling out and about in the market looking for a suitable gift for Bibijaan. It was her birthday today and Humza insisted on helping him in buying a gift for her.

Practically this was the first time we were shopping together.

It would be unjust if I didn't tell you how utterly handsome and charming Humza looked today. He wore a grey polo shirt and he had rolled up it's sleeves. His black jeans fitted him to perfection and his hair was neatly combed. The girls around were ogling him and it was getting on my nerves. Humza on the contrary was enjoying it.

We were at Oman avenues mall which is the largest one in Oman. The stores here were decorated beautifully. This place had everything. Humza and I were alone. It had been an hour and we still couldn't think of a proper gift.

Instead Humza kept on asking me to buy something for myself. It became difficult to even look at something as the moment I laid my eyes on a dress or a handbag or anything as such, Humza urged me to buy it.

"Why aren't you buying something?" Humza groaned. "Because I can't find something good." I roll my eyes.

We only kept on sauntering from here to there.

We were at the top most floor when I saw Haadi. "Shit." I cursed and tried to hide my face behind Humza. His broad shoulders were enough to shelter me. "What's wrong?" He was alarmed and began to look around quizzically.

"That guy there in black shirt and blue ripped jeans, on your straight was my classmate. I am hiding from him." I almost whispered even though no where on earth could he hear me from so far.

Humza looked around and scrunched his nose in annoyance when he saw him.

"I don't like him." He stated, making me chuckle as I knew the reason why he didn't like him. Haadi was too handsome. He was always dressed like a model straight out of a magazine. His facial features were quite enticing. They were a tough competition to any girl. I am not sure if that's a compliment though.