5

When I awoke the next morning I showered and then blowed my hair dry before sitting on the bathroom counter as I straightened it.

The sound of Harry's door opening had me looking up to see him walking out of his room and towards the bathroom.

When he noticed me he froze.

He was in a tee shirt and basketball shorts, his hair sticking up on one side.

"What are you doing?" He asked in his morning voice that would make any girl melt at his feet.

No, gross. Emma what are you thinking?!

"I'm doing my hair." I replied.

"I need to shower." He replied, keeping his stare on me in the mirror.

"Well i'm almost done." I moved on to another section of hair.

"Whatever. Just hurry up, princess." He grumbled before walking in the direction of the kitchen.

I quickly finished my hair and then slid off the counter, fixing it how I wanted it.

"Oh my God! Hurry up!" Harry roared from the kitchen and I huffed before going to my room.

I did my makeup and then dressed in a floral print skater dress and slipped a white cardigan on top.

After that I put on some white converse before heading out to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Harry exited the bathroom dressed in an outfit exactly like the one he wore the day before, his hair still wet and made his way to the kitchen as well.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and then put a few extra spoonfuls of sugar on top.

"Why do you do that?" He asked me suddenly.

"Hmm?" I looked up at him.

"Put sugar on your cereal."

"Oh." I said. "I like sweet cereal. I've always done this."

"The last thing you need is more sugar in your body. You're annoying enough." He scoffed.

"Don't act so innocent, Captain Cranky." I muttered under my breath.

"Captain Cranky? Seriously? That's how you're going to insult me? Damn, Princess. You really are the innocent one."

I rolled my eyes.

Harry grabbed two eggs from the refrigerator and set them on the counter before looking under the cabinets to find a pan.

He scrambled them and then put them on a plate before pouring himself some coffee and taking a seat next to me.

I pulled out my phone and began to scroll through news apps when the screen changed to a FaceTime call from my mom.

I answered quickly.

"Hey mom!" I smiled, Harry glancing at me.

"Hi honey." She grinned. "I'm sorry I had to hang up yesterday but I thought i'd call you before your class. What are you doing?"

"Eating breakfast." I took a bite of cereal.

"Ah." She nodded. "Is Ha....Harvey?"

I decided to help her out.

"Harry?"

"Yes! Is Harry there?"

"Yeah." I moved the phone so she could see him. Harry looked nervous and gave my mom a small and awkward smile.

"Hello Harry! How are you today?" My mom asked him and I wanted to laugh.

"Hello, Mrs. Winston. I'm doing well."