8

Of course my Sunday morning consisted of my hangover symptoms, so I spent an hour throwing up in the bathroom.

Once I had stopped I went to take something for my headache, Harry walking in as I downed the pills.

He turned on the lights that I had kept off because they were too bright and contributing to my headache and I gave him a glare.

"You know, i'd lecture you some more this morning but I think your hangover is punishment enough." He smirked as he opened the cabinet that held the coffee cups and then slammed it shut.

The noise made me wince.

"Stop." I grumbled before taking my own coffee and going back to my room.

I spent the majority of my day in my room trying to get through my hangover.

I slept, took plenty of advil, and drank lots of water and by dinner I was feeling better.

I went out to have leftover pizza and as it was heating up in the microwave, Harry came out of his room.

"Did you take the last of the pizza?" He asked as he opened the fridge.

"Yeah."

He muttered something under his breath as he dug through the shelves and pulled out things to make a sandwich.

I yanked my pizza out of the microwave and then took a seat at the bar to eat.

"So since your hangover seems to have gone away I will take this moment to lecture you." Harry began and I groaned, pushing away my plate at my sudden loss of appetite.

"You are officially on probation. That means the only places you go to besides this apartment is your classes. No friends will come in and you will not go out to see them. Since I can't trust you with a body guard on my day off I will simply have to take my days off some other time to make sure your sorry ass doesn't pull another stunt like that again. Am I clear?"

"Sir yes sir." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"They're my eyes, i'll roll them if I want to." I snapped and then slid off my stool with my plate, taking a few steps back to my room before pausing. "Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can exist...I think you owe it an apology."

Harry's nostrils flared at this and he slammed the cutting board down on the counter but I ran off to my room, locking the door behind me.

Stupid, Harry.

Thinking he can ground me.

He's not my father and certainly I don't respect him like I respect my parents so I don't know why he even bothers. This is such a joke.

I ate my pizza while I watched two episodes of The Office on my laptop before heading out to the kitchen to put my dish in the dishwasher.

Harry was sitting at the counter and watched me as I put my plate away. I caught a glimpse of his face and I could see anger mixed with a tiny ounce of hurt.

Had I actually hurt his feelings?

A little bit of guilt poured into me and I sighed before looking up at him.

"I'm sorry for sneaking out last night and for being a brat earlier. You saved me last night and i'm thankful for that, I'm just angry that you're basically grounding me. But I put myself in this position and I will suffer the consequences. So, i'm sorry."