76

happy update!

my vacation was so relaxing! I got to go snorkelling and walk the streets of beautiful countries, and sunbathed on tropical islands (which led to a pretty bad sunburn, but it's almost gone -yay!)

anyways, if you are on summer holiday what are your plans? are you travelling? sitting on the sofa watching netflix? (which will be me this week lol)

i hope you enjoy the chapter!

Harry's PoV:

"Harry. Harry."

My eyes opened to a quiet call of my name and a gentle shake of my shoulder.

I looked above me to see Emma's mom standing there. I then looked beside me to see Emma laying there asleep, my hand still in her hair from where I had been running my fingers through it to help her fall asleep.

"Mrs. Winston, i'm so sorry." I whispered as I sat up. "I was just going to stay until she fell asleep."

"It's alright Harry." She gave me a smile.

I moved off the bed and Mrs. Winston and I left Emma's room.

"Again, i'm really sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine." She smiled. "I came to check on Emma and make sure she was okay but I see she is fine."

"She just wanted me to stay with her until she fell asleep." I said. "But um, goodnight Mrs. Winston."

"Goodnight, Harry." She smiled as I turned and walked down the hallway.

When I found the guest room I had been offered, I stepped inside and then immediately fell back on the bed, falling asleep.

The feeling of a small body pouncing on my stomach made me shoot straight up in the bed, my eyes flying open.

Mila sat there on my waist in her pyjamas, giggling wildly.

Then I noticed another pair of giggles and looked to see Emma standing in the doorway of my room.

"Hey sleepyhead, breakfast is ready." She smiled.

I yawned before realising I was still in my suit.

"Okay. Let me change first." I said.

Mila jumped off the bed and ran over to look out my window while I got out of the bed.

Emma came inside and distracted Mila while I changed clothes, and then the three of us made our way to the dining room.

"So my parents have something to talk to us about." Emma said as we walked.

"Yeah? What about?" I looked around the hall to see it was empty and then took her hand in mine.

"Not sure." She replied.

I then heard Mila gasp as she went to grab onto both of our hands.

"Ooo. You holding hands." She looked up at us cheekily.

"We are." Emma smiled. "Do you know why?"

"Why?" Mila jumped up as we walked.

"Because Harry is my boyfriend." Emma said and Mila's grin took over her entire face.

"Yay!" She squealed.

Emma and I laughed and when we got to the dining room I let go of Emma's hand and opened the door to let them in.

"Good morning." Mrs. Winston smiled at us as we made our way inside and to the table.

There were three seats left, so I pulled out the chairs on either side for Mila and Emma to sit in while I sat in the middle.