40

So many of you have asked if I have an update schedule.

I try to update once or twice a week, but I don't have set days because things come up and I don't want to disappoint anyone.

And as much as I would like it to, I do have other things to do and I can't spend all of my time writing.

So thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy the update :)

"You know Mila is going to be here." I said to Harry as we walked in to the country club that was part of my old neighborhood, my parents still members.

"She is? Well now i'll have two people that like me here." He joked.

"My parents like you."

"As your bodyguard." He rolled his eyes.

"Well maybe one day they'll get to know you as something more." I winked at him.

When we entered the country club there were people all about moving tables, setting up the decorations and making sure everything was ready.

"Emmy!" I heard my dad call my name and I looked to see him standing at the back, surveying the room.

"Hey!" I smiled as I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "It's looking great."

"I know, I think she's going to love it." He smiled. "Ah, hello there Harry."

"Hello Sir." Harry shook my fathers hand.

"Still taking good care of my daughter?"

"Yes Sir." Harry awkwardly nodded and my
cheeks blushed, as did Harry's.

Someone called my dad over to ask him a question so Harry and I stood there by ourselves.

"It's so awkward every time I shake your fathers hand and he asks me if i'm taking care of you because every time he does all I can think about is what we did in that hot tub." Harry said under his breath and I laughed.

As we stood there people kept coming in and out and after a while I heard a shout from a certain little girl.

"Hawwy! Wemmy!"

Harry and I both looked so see Mila running across the room to us as fast as her little legs could carry her.

When she reached us she jumped at Harry first, him catching her with an "ooof" noise as she crashed into him.

"Why hello there, Mila." He laughed.

"How come you hugged him first?" I fake pouted to Mila and she giggled as she went to hug me tightly. "Hi Mils."

"Hi sissy." She smiled and I kissed her cheek. "Ooo." She then touched my necklace.

"I know, it's pretty isn't it." I smiled and she nodded as I winked at Harry.

"Where auntie Paige?" Mila asked me.

"She'll be here soon. Are you ready to surprise her?"

"Yes!" Mila clasped her hands.

"Let's practice yelling surprise, okay? One, two, three!"

"Surprise!" We both yelled and then laughed, Harry chuckling at us.