84

happy update!

i'm sorry this took so long! i went back to school and then life got messy and ahhhhh
but i'm back!

anyways, i'll try not to take this long again.

but in my absence.... I was picked for the #Wattys2018 long list!!!

when i first started this book i never thought it would get any attention, but you guys have been so amazing and so supportive and i love you all so much and can never thank you enough.

Let's see how far we can get 24/7 to go!

"My loneliness is killing me, AND I, I must confess, I still believe, STILL BELIEVE. When I'm not with you I lose my mind, give me a sign! HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!"

I used my pen as a pretend microphone as I flipped my hair back and forth while I sang along to the music playing in my headphones.

"OH BABY BABY!" I sang the next part at I set my pen down and flipped the page in my book.

All of the sudden the door to the office I was in on Air Force One opened and I looked up to see Harry there, and he did not look pleased.

I took out my headphones as he approached me.

"I can hear you from the press cabin." Harry said. "And we're on an airplane."

I bit my lip.

"Sorry."

He shut the door behind him as he stepped inside the room.

"What are you working on?"

"Homework. I don't want to have to have homework to do while I'm in LA so i'm getting it out of the way."

"Smart idea." He nodded as he sat down beside me.

Harry stayed with me in the room while I finished my homework, and when the plane landed we packed up my things and made our way to the front of the plane.

I walked out with Harry and we got to the main lounge where Mila was playing with her toys instead of getting ready to get off the plane like everyone else.

"Mila, pick up your toys. We have to go." Harry told her.

"Not yet." She shook he head.

"And why not." He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Because i'm little, and I need time to do little girl things." She looked up at him so innocently.

I started to laugh and Harry shook his head before kneeling in front of her.

"I'm aware of that, but we have to get off the plane now. And once we get to our hotel then you can go back to playing."

She then reached up her arms towards him, wanting him to pick her up.

"Pick up your toys first and then I will carry you." He told her.

She picked up her dolls, tea set, and stuffed horses and put them back in the bag that an attendant picked up, and then went back over to Harry with her arms outstretched.

He lifted her up in his arms, her head resting on his shoulder as he began to walk down the hallway beside me.

"I miss Tony the pony." Mila poked out her bottom lip.

"I know, but you'll see him next week." Harry said to her, gently patting her back.

"Does Tony miss me too?" She then asked him.