105

happy update!!

Wow wow wow, last chapter was A LOT and this chapter is no different! i'm giving you all a long chapter to make up for the time between updates haha

There's so much going on, so pay close attention...

also, there are some surprises in store for you here that I think you'll like...

enjoy...

"Harry you can't be serious?"

I stared at him in disbelief.

"We're not going back...not anytime soon."

His response made my heart ache in my chest.

I couldn't believe it... I just couldn't...

It had been several hours of riding in the car since Harry had told me we weren't going back, and I had been sitting beside him, silently crying the entire time.

I was really never going back?

How was that possible?

It had started to rain, and all I could hear was the sound of the tires on the slick roads and the radio quietly going in the front seat.

I still didn't know where we were going, we had left d.c. and had crossed the Maryland state line.

"We'll need to stop for gas." The agent up front spoke, his words causing me to slightly gasp and jump in the seat.

"That's fine." Harry said next to me and then turned to face me. He took the hat off my head and then pushed my hair around my face before putting the hat back on.

He was trying to hide me.

When the car pulled over into the gas station and parked by the pump, the driver got out to fill the car with gas.

I went to open my door to get out but quickly it was pulled back shut, and Harry's hand was on the door handle.

"What are you doing?" He asked, an edge to his voice.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

He sighed before getting out of the car and coming around to my side to get me.

"Keep your head down." He said as he walked me inside the gas station.

I glanced around me to see a couple people at the counter paying for their items, but no one payed any attention to us as Harry led me to the bathrooms.

"Hurry up, okay?" He said to me a little more gently and I turned around to look at him before closing the door.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands, wiping the mascara stains from under my eyes before leaving the restroom, Harry waiting outside for me still.

"How long until we get to where we're going?" I asked him.

"A few hours. Why?"

"I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything since lunch."

"Get something quickly." He said as he walked me over to the isles where the food was.

I walked up a down the isles, grabbing myself some snacks, a couple of candy bars and then a drink.

Harry then took me up to the register so we could pay, cash of course, and then we went back to the car.

I opened a bag of chips and began to eat as the car drove away from the gas station.