Chapter 1

Anna's P.O.V:

I was way too excited for Magcon. I couldn't contain myself while waiting for Bella to drive me, Katie, Sam, Libby, and Sarah to Los Angeles.

LA can get pretty crazy, but it was all going to be worth it. When Bella got to the apartment that I shared with Katie, we threw our suitcases in the trunk and crammed into the backseat with Sarah and Libby, with sam in front.

"I can't wait to meet Cameron Dallas!" Sam said. "Um.. No. Nash Grier all the way.." Interrupted Libby. I liked the other boys, but Carter Reynolds is just... Perfection!

We finally got to Magcon and I swear, right when we stepped in the door Sam literally ran to Cameron's line. Soon enough it was just me and Bella since all of the other girls went to different lines. So, we agreed to meet up after.

Bella and I walked around a bit, and I asked her if she would walk to Carter's line with me. She agreed, because she didn't have anything else to do. She wasn't into Magcon like the rest of us.

I waited in Carter's line for what seemed like forever. Finally Bella and I just left the line and wandered around waiting for the other girls.

Jack's P.O.V:

I love Magcon. Interacting with all of the fans is just so fun for me and all the other guys. Sitting on the stage with all my closest friends just goofing off the whole time is just awesome.

After 3 hours of Magcon, Taylor, Carter, Nash, Shawn and I were all taking a break. We were walking around, careful not to wander into groups of fans.

We were playing around, and all of a sudden Taylor was hit with a #smackcam. Carter had struck again. When Carter hit Taylor, Taylor hit me,

Causing me to fly to the ground knocking a fan down. A fan?! Shit...