Chapter 10

Anna's P.O.V:

I was running full speed up the stairs, so I rammed into Cameron's door planning to barge in, forgetting it was locked from the inside...

"Sam! Open the door!" I screamed.

She opened the door and Cameron was right next to her. I saw their face expressions as they told me my head was bleeding.

"Cameron..." I started to say before feeling dizzy.

"Anna sit down, and tell us what happened." Cameron said while going to get a towel for me.

"Cameron you have to drive us to the hospital! Nash is hurt!"

He looked back at me with fear in his eyes. He gave me the ice cold towel and pushed Sam and I out of the room, and into the elevator to get Katie and Bella. Sarah was already at the hospital with Matt.

We all crammed into Cameron's car and rushed to the hospital.

When we arrived, we all piled out of the car and ran inside. I felt faint, but I didn't let that stop me.

We gave the front desk Nash's name and they gave us his room.

We were walking down the hall when Sarah came out of nowhere and started pointing us to the private waiting room.

Libby was crying, and Jack was talking to Matt. Sarah went to go sit with Libby and so did Bella.

"Shawn said he'd be here soon." Said Katie before her and Sam went to go sit with the other girls.

Jack saw me and started to walk towards me with dried tears on his face and concern in his eyes.

"What happened?" He said indicating at the towel I had on my head.

"Nothing, I just hit my head." I said.

He put his arm around me and guided me to the empty couch. He sat me down and removed the towel from my head.

"Woah..." He said with a shocked look on his face.

"Your hurt bad." He said

He went to go talk to Cameron about what happened and thank him for driving all of us here and taking care of me.

Everything suddenly started to dim out. I forgot where I was, and the last thing I saw was Jack turning around, struggling to get to me. And the last thing I heard, were a ton of screams coming from the others in the room.

My eyes started to slowly shut, as my body fell and slammed to the floor.