Chapter 27

Anna's P.O.V:

"I'm ready," I told him.

He looked into my eyes and didn't say anything for a couple seconds. He took my hand and dragged me off the stage and into private.

"Are you sure? I don't want to force you to do anything that you don't want to do..." He replied back to me.

"I want my first time to be with you. I love you Jack," I said back.

He smiled at me and kissed me passionately.

We walked out of private and back to our friends holding hands.

"Celebratory dinner!?" Matt asked, almost yelling.

"Sounds great, it's on us." Cameron said with his arm around Sam's waist.

Everyone was holding hands. There was smiling, laughing, occasional kissing... Everything seemed to be going right.

I didn't want anything to come in between that.

Jack's P.O.V:

She said she was ready... But I couldn't tell if it was true or just in the moment.

She told me she loved me, and I guess that should be good enough. No, it was good enough.

Tonight.

Some couples went with Bella, and some couples went with Cameron.

At the restaurant a ton of laughs rang out from our booth.

The only thing I could think about was pleasing Anna... It was going to be her first time, And though I didn't want her to know it, it was going to be my first time too. It had to be perfect. For the both of us.

After everyone's food was paid for, I told the guys that Anna and I were going to catch a taxi back to the hotel.

They said that they were going to this beach party, and said whenever we wanted to join we could. We both nodded, and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your positive you want to do this, right?" I asked her, with shakiness in my voice.

"Positive."

I cupped my hands over her face and kissed her. I brought her against the wall, but hesitated to do any more.

The way her body was on the wall reminded me of what I did to Katie.

I think she realized why I was pulling back... So she pulled my shirt causing me to get closer to her body.

I took my shirt off and put my body against hers.

I lifted her up; not once breaking the kiss. She kicked off her shoes and I laid her on the bed. I hovered over her- still hesitating.

She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me closer.

"I love you so much, Jack." She whispered, causing me to smile, and kiss her like I did on the back of that Hollywood sign.

The same place where I realized I was in love.