Chapter 6

Anna's P.O.V:

I had forgotten about Katie... She set this whole thing up, didnt she? I walked outside of my hotel room, and down two doors to Katie's room that she was sharing with Sam.

As I walked in, slowy and carefully, through the little crack of the door I could see Katie sitting on the bed smiling and laughing with her phone right in her face. She really liked Shawn.

"Katie? I know I kind of flipped out a little earlier, and I'm sorry for that." i told her, trying to sound as sweet as I could.

"It's ok, you werent in the best mood and I should've let you have your space. I'm sorry too." she replied.

"Thank you, Katie." I didnt need to say much more. She understood that I was apologizing for overreacting, and she accepted the apology.

The next morning I woke up to a text from Jack.

Jack: Good Morning gorgeous! I can't wait for today(:

It was perfect waking up a text like that. I couldnt wait to see him.

I gathered all the girls from their rooms and told them to get ready to go eat breakfast in the lobby. At the same time there were about six girls running frantically to put makeup on, or do hair. Jack said to dress casual for our date today, so I wore my favorite jean shorts and a white flowy shirt. I did my makeup, then did my hair, tying it into a ponytail.

Soon, everyone was ready. We all crammed into the elevator with our iphones, and our Magcon wristbands. When we got to the lobby we all sat down and thoroughly enjoyed the buffet the hotel had set up.

When we were done with our breakfast, we headed to Magcon. That's where the boys said they would meet us. Once again, right when we stepped foot in the door, "CAM!" screamed Sam. I guess they really hit it off too, like Katie and Shawn.

My eyes met Jack's and we just paused for a second. I snapped out of my trance to find him walking towards me.

"Hey!" he said, hugging me.

"Hi!" I replied, returning the hug.

"Are you ready to go? Your chariot awaits..."

He is so cheesy, but it was sweet and romantic, so I didnt care.

I asked him where he was taking me and he said, "Dont worry about it." He would crack jokes like that the whole ride. It felt like we were driving forever, and at one point I finally asked "Are we lost?" and he would reply "No. just enjoy the ride." So thats what I did.

He nudged me and told me to look up. I did, and my eyes were greeted with the famous Hollywood sign.

"Were going up there?' I asked, a little concerned...

"Yes, but it will be ok." Jack reassuringly replied.

We sat together and looked out at the city for a couple seconds, until Jack broke the silence.

"So, tell me about yourself.." he said as he acted like a talk show host.

I started babbling, telling him everything he wanted to know, and even a little more. I told about my past relationships and how they've all been bad, some worse than others.

"...So he actually, like physically... hurt you?" he said with fear in his voice. This reaction came from my story about how my ex boyfriend, Ricky, used to abuse me.

"I couldnt get away from him for a long time, Jack. I thought I would always be his personal punching bag... instead of being the princess to his prince..." I said, trying not to sound shaky, or hurt.

"Thats why I was a little defensive yesterday, Im so sorry if it hurt you, I just didnt know what kind of guy you were yet."

After I finished my sentence, Jack leaned in and kissed me. His lips were pressed against mine, and it was perfect. He was gentle, but demanding, and I liked that. He pulled away, looked into my eyes and said,

"You do now."