Chapter 14

Jack's P.O.V:

I drove back to the hotel. Every time I turned a corner the fucking bottles in the passenger seat would hit together.

It started to piss me off and made me even more mad than I already was.

I got back to the hotel and saw Cameron and Matt in the lobby.

"Hey Jack-" Matt said before I pushed him out of the way.

I walked right past them and slammed the door to the stairs open causing it to hit the wall.

I forcefully placed my feet on each step, skipping stairs as I worked my way up.

I walked down the long hallway, and found the room I was looking for.

I knocked on the door and Katie answered.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" She said barely finishing before I pushed her against the wall.

I started kissing her neck and grabbing her.

"What the hell!" She screamed as I kept going.

"Jack stop! Please!" She yelled, but I wouldn't stop. I was so pissed off, I didn't know what I was doing.

I heard Matt and Cameron walk through the door.

"Jack... Put the bottle down..."

Cameron said, trying to get me to listen.

"You're drunk Jack... Put it down."

Matt walked closer to Katie, as if he was going to take her.

"I wouldn't do that, If I were you." I said staring at Matt, pulling out a pocket knife.

"Jesus Christ..."

Matt said as he backed away.

Shawn barged into the room, and when he saw Katie on the bed in just her Bra and underwear, he flipped shit.

"What the fuck are you doing!?"

He ran at me with full force, and threw me to the ground, knocking the pocket knife out of my hand. The power behind his punches were crazy... He had me begging for mercy by the 5th punch.

Nash came running through the door, with Anna and the other girls.

Cameron was trying to carry me out of the room, while Nash was trying to get Matt to wake up, and Shawn was with Katie.

All the girls were crying, but I don't remember if I noticed.

I do remember being dragged out, and into Cameron's room, and seeing Anna's red face as the door quickly shut.