Chapter 34

Anna's P.O.V:

"HE WHAT?" I screamed, almost making the traffic in the hallways come to a complete stop.

"You said you were over him!" Sarah screamed back, taking some steps away from me.

"How could he do this to me!" I asked.

"He's not yours anymore..." Sarah slowly replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V:

"I was thinking of having Sam fly out to spend some time together. Would you guys want to invite Libby, Katie, Sarah, and An-"

Cameron looked at me before saying the last name, and caught himself.

I just looked down at my plate as we sat in our booth at the restaurant.

Nash, Matt, and Shawn nodded their heads in agreement.

"Great... I'll plan the flights."

I started to toss and turn my food all over the plate; which eventually left a huge mess for the waitress.

After dinner, we drove back to the hotel. Matt invited everyone to his room to talk and hangout.

For the first time in a while I was laughing; and my mind wasn't on everything that has happened in the past week.

It's only been a week... It all happened so fast. One bad thing right after the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V:

"Why would he do that? Jack isn't that type of guy.."

"He's moved on Anna. It's time that you do too."

She hugged me and left.

Still hesitant to believe what I was hearing, I started to think.

If I wanted the total truth I would have to get it myself.

And I know exactly who from.