Chapter 8

Libby's P.O.V:

Jack drove me to the hospital. I was shaking uncontrollably and I couldn't believe that Nash got into a car crash.

"Libby, I know your freaked out right now. But you need to tell me what happened." Jack said.

"All I re-remember is he s-said he was going to pick some th-things up from the store..." I said while stuttering almost every word.

"Ok, what time was it?"

"It was about... I don't know, 11:45?" I said , being in so much shock that I couldn't remember.

Jack was so nice to me, he would rub my back so I would stop shaking and he said he would stay with me at the hospital all night.

When we arrived at the hospital, the doctors said we couldn't see Nash. I started screaming and flipping out to the point where Jack took me to the private waiting room and pinned me down.

"Libby! Libby! It going to be ok!" He yelled.

"I can't lose Nash!" I cried.

"You won't!"

Right after he said that I felt his lips on mine. I stopped struggling and sunk into his kiss. I stopped shaking and I hugged him tighter than anyone I've ever hugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V:

I woke up to get some water. I figured Jack was in his room sleeping, so I didn't bother looking for him. The smell of his cologne was still on the pillow I was sleeping on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I went to Jack's room looking for him, all I found was his partner, Jack Johnson.

"Where's Jack?" I asked

"Honestly? I don't know... He never came back to the room last night. He probably just crashed with Cameron and Nash."

"Ok, thanks. See you later at Magcon."

I made my way up to Cameron's room. I knocked and I heard Sam.

"Who is it?" She said.

"Sam? It's Anna, open up."

She opened the door and I saw Cameron in the bed with his shirt off.

"Umm..." I said startled and confused.

"Don't worry, dumbass, I slept in the other bed." She said.

"Well ok then... Have you guys seen Jack?"

They both shook their heads. Cameron sat up and said

"Have you seen Nash?"

I looked confused, remembering that Nash was suppose to be with Cameron..

"No.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my room thinking about where Jack could have gone.

Then my phone started buzzing; an incoming call from Sarah.

"Hello?"

"Elyse! Come to the hospital NOW!"

Sarah was screaming and I could tell she was freaking out.

"Sarah, Sarah! Calm down, I can't understand you!"

"Have Cameron drive everyone to the hospital. Quick!"

"Sarah, what's going on!?"

"It's Nash!"

I dropped my phone and fled up the stairs to Cameron's room.