Chapter 23

Anna's P.O.V:

"no."

he pulled away, looking at me like I had four heads.

"What? but I thought you loved me.."

"I do.."

"Then what's the problem?"

I didn't know what to say. I did love Jack- I just didn't know if I love loved him..

I didn't know if I loved him enough to do it with him.

"Jack I just don-"

"No no I totally understand."

Did I hear that right? Did he just say he understood?

"I understand that you were lying about everything and every time you said you 'loved me' and all the times we kissed and had dates and apologized and everything that you even said to me. Even the first hug you ever gave me was a lie." He screamed.

"Nothing was a lie! Every single thing I said to you was true and you know that! At least I thought you did... Now that your even considering that, might make it true."

"Un-fucking-believable."

He backed away and speed walked down the stairs. I looked around and everyone was staring.

"What the fuck are you all looking at? Haven't you ever see a fight before? Leave me the fuck alone!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V:

Right from the beginning I was there for her. I was always there.

She lied to me; and that made me feel like shit.

I was so excited for this trip and this date and I did hesitate to ask if she was ready- but that's only because I cared about her and didn't want her to get hurt.

I thought she would trust me enough that I wouldn't hurt her; and she would reply with a yes.

But she didn't. She didn't reply with a yes.

Here I am, walking the streets of New York City passing stoners and the homeless.

Also passing couples kissing under the lights of time square.

I know she had bad experience with Ricky... But she should expect that I'm different.

When in reality, she couldn't give two shits about me.

To make it all worse I'm supposed to bring her to MagCon with me tomorrow.

I'm going to have to face all the guys, and all of her precious friends that will ask me questions that I didn't want to answer.

As I kept walking, I started to think.

Where did I first meet Anna?

MagCon.

Where could I meet a different girl?

MagCon. Tomorrow.