Chapter 22

Anna's P.O.V:

Back home, everything seemed different. There was almost no such thing as MagCon, and no such thing as Jack Gilinsky.

I hated it. Jack and I had just got back on good terms with eachother and we had to test it by me leaving.

Once we got off the plane everyone was tired.

We all just wanted to have a sleepover and crash.

Once we were all in our pajamas and had our phones glued to our faces, we all got a text.

Nash: Hey Ladiesss😘

Libby: Nash, do you have to make me miss you more!?

Matt: we know you girls miss us. We miss you guys too!

Sarah: aww baby❤️

Shawn: we've got a little surprise for all of you!

Katie: what is it???

Jack: open the door😉

We all exchanged looks at eachother. We walked to the front hall and opened the door.

Standing with all of their suitcases, were our boyfriends.

All of us girls started jumping on them, and kissing them; so excited that they actually flew out to us and were really here.

"This isn't the whole surprise yet.." Cameron added.

"What more could we ask for?" Sam asked.

"We've arranged for you guys to come to MagCon with us in New York City. What do you guys think?!" Shawn said with excitement.

We all smiled from ear to ear while we hugged them even tighter.

This was going to be the best getaway ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V:

The next morning, we all met up and planned our flight to New York.

Once we got into the city, we went to the hotel and dropped all of our stuff off.

The girls immediately wanted to shopping; so the guys had to agree.

"American Eagle."

"Forever 21!"

all of these places started to get called out- and none of the guys knew where they were or what they were.

"I vote Forever 21" Shawn said.

"What the hell dude.." I asked.

"I have a sister assholes." He replied.

After a long, LONG day of shopping, we told the girls to go back to the hotel and get ready for a special romantic date that all the guys planned for later that night.

Anna's P.O.V:

The guys told us to get ready for a date; and we had no idea what the venue was going to be.

But that made us even more excited.

I put on a short skirt and a tank top; since it was summer.

Sarah did my hair into a braid, Katie did my makeup, and soon enough all of us were out the door, following the boys' instructions.

They met us in the middle of the city.

They motioned for us to turn around: and what we found was the Empire State Building.

"We're going up there?" I asked Jack.

"Yes- but it'll be ok."

Just like the Hollywood sign.

We started to work our way up. It was a good thing they had elevators; I don't know if the girls could take that many stairs.

"This is so beautiful. And so romantic." I said, looking into Jack's eyes.

"You deserve the best; and only the best." He said back to me.

I looked at all of the couples and they were all kissing.

Jack leaned in, and placed his lips on mine. He pulled me closer and closer; while grabbing the ends of my skirt.

He broke the kiss and looked down, almost hesitating to ask me something. He looked into my confused eyes, and whispered something in my ear.

"are you ready..."