Chapter 11

Anna's P.O.V:

The quiet sound of beeping started to get louder as I started to wake up.

It took me a while to realize that I was in a hospital bed.

I looked over and I saw a blurry figure sitting next to the bed.

Jack's P.O.V:

Anna was hospitalized. Her head injury was so bad that she needed stitches.

She woke up and I was holding her hand. She started to ask me questions like "where am I?" And "What's going on?" I did my best to answer them, but the nurse said not to overwhelm her with information.

It hurt me to see her so confused.

Her eyes were wandering around the room, finding a ton of flowers, balloons, and stuffed animals left from her visitors.

She almost looked scared to be with me... But I didn't know why. Until she asked me something that hit me like a ton of bricks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Libby's P.O.V:

Nash was still in the hospital. On top of all the stress and crying, Anna was hospitalized too. What a shitty weekend.

I have the best friends in the world. They stayed with me, and made me laugh, and gave me a shoulder to cry on.

The doctor walked into the waiting room and told us that Nash was accepting visitors.

I jumped up and made my way to the room.

I opened the door, moved the curtain, and saw Nash.

He was broken. Despite the balloons in the room, he looked like he was suffocating under the depression.

He called me over, eagerly saying

"L- Libby.."

I walked over, knelt down, and grabbed his hand. I kissed his cheek, causing him to faintly smile.

"Hey baby." I said with a sweet, soothing voice.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, thinking he would just give me a few worded answer."

"B-better now th-that you're here." He said.

"I've missed y-you. Every s-second I've been i-in this hospital bed I've been thi-thinking about you. I see you when I f-fall asleep, and I see y-you when I wake up in the mor-morning." He said, starting to tear up.

"Nash, you shouldn't talk so much,-"

"Your my ev-everything. I couldn't have ask-asked for a better girl b-by my side. It's mo-moments like this that I'm so tha-thankful that you love me, and ch-cherish me as mu-much as I cherish you. I love you s-so much Libby. Y-your the b-best thing that's e-ever happened to me."

My eyes were red and hot from crying so much. It burned my eyes to hear what Nash had to say. I felt the same way about him, and I hope he knew that. I kissed him on the lips, being gentle and mindful of the machines hooked up to him.

He was crying, and I was crying, and when I turned around, Sarah, Bella, Sam, and Katie were crying.

Even Matt, Shawn, and Cameron were crying.

I hoped everything was going well for Jack and Anna, because they sure were for me.