Chapter 33

Anna's P.O.V:

All that was left to do was to go on with my normal routine.

It's only been a week since Jack and I broke up.

There was almost no such existence of Jack Gilinsky left in my little world that I established over the summer.

At times I would wonder what he was doing, hoping that he was still the same and hadn't found someone else.

Jack's P.O.V:

"just do it you little pussy, come on!" Taylor screamed.

"I swear to god if you don't jump in three seconds I'm pushing you." Cameron yelled.

I looked down at the rocks.

"What if I miss the water..." I asked them, which only led back to calling me a pussy.

I took a deep breath and jumped. Within seconds my body had connected with the water, making a large and loud splash.

As I surfaced, I saw the guys jumping in after me.

We were laughing, talking and swimming for awhile before Matt asked if we wanted to go finish off the day on the beach.

We all agreed and we were off with our penny boards and sunglasses.

Once we got there; we were of coarse greeted with fans.

at first they started screaming and running up to us, but after they got some pictures and autographs they acted like normal people; which we all loved.

They asked us if we wanted to play some volleyball.

for two straight hours we were diving and playing volleyball till the sun started to set.

"Looks like you have a shadow, dude.." Matt said, nodding his head behind me.

I turned around and saw a girl looking at me.

her eyes were so pretty, and her long brown hair fell perfectly. Her tan skin looked flawless in the sunset lighting, and her smile was lighting up the beach.

Wait- What am I saying?

I quickly turned around and stopped smiling to myself from the sight of that girl. I remembered what I said to Elyse that one night. How, I'd be the one to change everything for her. That was also the message that she never responded to.

I can honestly say that this night was one of the best.

All the others involved Anna; who I hadn't seen or talked to in what seemed like forever, but was really only a couple of days.

My friends were a good stress reliever.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Anna said to me that night before she shut me out of her life. sometimes the messages would just read aloud in my head. It only made me miss her more.

I wanted her to be happy, and if I wasn't her happiness I wanted her to tell me. And that's what she did.

My only hope is that she doesn't think I forgot about her; my first love.

Anna's P.O.V:

"Anna, how are things with Jack?" Sarah asked me.

"You know I don't like talking about it..." I replied, implying that she should change the subject.

"I know I know but you should know something.." She once again said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm only going to tell you if you promise you're completely over Jack... I don't want to be the cause of world war three."

I didn't want her to know that Jack was the only person on my mind lately, so I lied.

"I promise."