Chapter 7

Jack's P.O.V:

I never realized how much she's actually been through. I wanted her to know- no, I needed her to know I would never do that to her.

After she told me that story, I kissed her. I think she liked it, but was it too soon?

She sat there and looked down staring at the blanket we were sitting on.

"Jack?" She asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can we do that again?" She said while winking at me.

I smiled and I leaned in. This time, it was more intense. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist.

Anna's P.O.V:

I felt Jack smile through the kiss. It was the best feeling to have someone there for me.

It took a moment for it all the sink in. I was standing on the back of the H of the "Hollywood Sign" kissing an amazing guy overlooking the city. How many people can say that?

I pulled away from the kiss just before it got good. Jack still had his eyes closed and I laughed at him while he smirked and slightly opened one eye.

"Should we be getting back now?" I asked him, hinting at the fact that everyone will be wondering where we went.

"Yes. Here, let me help you down." Jack said as he jumped down then reached up for my hand to help me.

On our way back Jack held my hand while he drove. I couldn't stop looking at him and of course he had to make jokes about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the hotel, we stepped out of the car and saw that Libby and Nash were cuddling in the lobby. Since when did they start talking!?

"Hey guys!" Exclaimed Nash while still snuggled in close to Libby.

"Where did you guys go?" He asked.

Before I could respond Jack had already said "that's for us to know."

It made me blush to think he wanted to keep what we do so private.

"Well Libby and I went to this really nice private beach and we looked at the stars together." Nash said.

"Is that suppose to impress me?" Jack said, Jokingly.

"It should impress you! that's so romantic Nash. I'm sure Libby loved it too." I said.

"I did love it." Libby said.

She looked at him so sweet and safe.

Before Jack and I knew it they were making out in the lobby. Jack and I excused ourselves and I told him to come up to my room.

We took the elevator and once we were in the hotel room we decided to change into our pajamas and watch a movie.

Jack's P.O.V:

We were laying under the covers of her bed watching a chic flick. I told her we could watch it, since she wanted to see it so bad.

My arms were around her the whole time. At one point in the movie I started to rub her arm. She looked up at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I finally met a girl worth fighting for.

She started to doze off in my arms. She looked so peaceful. I started to sneak out of the bed and set her gently on my pillow that I was using.

I snuck out the door, and started to head back down to my room.

I was walking back when I saw Libby crying at the end of the hall.

I ran down to her, and sat next to her trying to comfort her.

"Libby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Jack... It's..it's Na- Nash."