Chapter 26

Anna's P.O.V:

I woke up to a text.

Libby: Shopping today?

Katie: Definitely! We need some emotional therapy😏

Sarah: Anna?

Me: Thanks guys💕

Sam: sounds good faggots😂

Bella: great, I'll come pick you guys up at 1:00

Libby: Perfect!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Libby's P.O.V:

This plan was going perfectly. Everyone was in on it; except for Anna.

Jack told me to get Anna to the mall by 1:30. I couldn't wait to see her reaction! Or could it go completely wrong and blow up in Jack's face? Now I'm nervous...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V:

"You really think this is going to work?"

"Positive. And if it doesn't, we'll still have a kickass song."

"Hope everything works out for you bro." Jack J said.

"Thanks man. Let's see if this qualifies as a 'sorry'.."

Soon enough, 1:00 rolled around the corner.

All the guys were taking pictures with girls and signing different things while we were waiting for their girlfriends. Hopefully by the end of the day I could once again call Anna my girlfriend.

Libby came running down the hallway.

"SHE'S HERE SHE'S FUCKING HERE!" She screamed, causing everyone to shush her.

"Libby calm down! You're gonna blow it!" I told her; causing her to take a deep breath and nod. but by the face expression that was shown it looked like she was in doubt.

Anna's P.O.V:

"Um.. Why are we going to the food court? The stores are in the other wing.." I asked my friends, none of them replying while pushing me forward.

"Don't ask questions. Just move!" Sarah said.

We rounded the corner and there I saw the stage where the mall sometimes has performers do small shows.

"Oh who's playing?" I asked.

"Just an old favorite.." Katie said winking at me.

As we got closer and closer to the setup I could see Matt and Cameron.

What is going on..

"SHIT" I heard Cameron scream pushing Matt to the side behind a wall, realizing that I just saw them both.

"Guys seriously what is this all about?" I asked again, getting annoyed that no one was telling me anything.

They brought me to front row seating; almost as if it was reserved for us.

At that moment the lights dimmed out and soft music that eventually got louder started to play. I looked around but couldn't see anything, Until I heard lyrics being sung from a familiar voice.

missed calls

and ignored texts and,

late nights

I'm stayin' up stressin

girl I got you on my mind,

I swear this happens

every time..

and what about

our last fight?

yeah, I know it

happened last night.

you can put that

In the past right?

At that moment I knew what was going on.

As Jack took the stage, I started to get nervous and shaky.

He was singing to me.

what's love without trust girl?

and what's love without lust girl?

I've been thinkin' bout us girl..

As the words kept pouring out of Jack's mouth it made me forget about all that went wrong. It made me realize that if I wanted this relationship to work, I had to contribute. There's something wrong with all of us; and I needed to accept that. For my sake, and Jack's.

so what do we do now..

everything we built we've broke it.

it's all shattered and broken.

I can't get you out of my head.

it's all falling down,

by the time that we get going..

the things you never told me.

I thought you were the one..

I started to tear up. As soon as the song ended, I ran onto the stage and embraced Jack in a hug. I missed this feeling. The way his arms wrapped around my body so perfectly. I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Jack I'm so sorry about everything. I'm a selfish little bitch who needs to learn that your the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't ever want to jeopardize losing you again."

He leaned in and kissed me; his way of giving forgiveness.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

Without thinking, I whispered something into his ear.

"I'm ready."