Chapter 16

Jack's P.O.V:

"Someone's awake..." The girl said winking at me.

I was so confused... Did I bring home a stripper last night?

Before I could take a moment to think, she was on top of me, kissing my neck.

"Who are you?" I said, letting out a moan.

She didn't reply, and then I saw her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash's P.O.V:

What a fucking dick. I told him to take care of her, not kiss her!

I can't believe she didn't tell me.

And after all I told her.

I stormed out of Anna's hotel room and walked down to Cameron's room.

3 seconds after I left the room, Matt was running after me.

"Don't do anything you'll regret, dude." He said, trying to turn me around.

"He kissed my girlfriend. And that's all Anna told me... He could've.. you know... He could've had sex with her!" I yelled, seeing Matt's annoyed and surprised face expression.

"Your overreacting. Libby would never hurt you like that. And Jack's your good friend. Just calm down, and let's go back to the room."

But I wasn't calm. I was pissed.

"A good friend? More like a piece of shit for putting Anna through that." I told Matt.

"And if Libby thinks she can go around sluttin' it up with other guys, she's sadly mistaking." I yelled as I was down the hallway.

"You say 'sluttin it up over a kiss?' Dude! It's a kiss! There's worse that could've happened, that didn't!" Matt yelled, implying that I overreacted.

Just as he said that, I had already started to unlock the door.

It all happened so fast, I didn't know how to react to what I was seeing... until I heard Matt scream,

"What the fuck!?" As he froze in the doorway, shocked at what he saw.

"Sarah?!"