Chapter 35

Anna's P.O.V:

"Spill."

"What are you talking about.."

"Tell me what's been happening. and while your doing that, feel free to add on why you thought it was ok to do that to me."

"Anna calm down. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Cut the shit, Jack."

"What shit?"

"You cheated on me while we were dating!"

There was a long pause.

"Wow. Just wow."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"You honestly think I would do that to you. I love you, Anna. And I would fight for you, if only you gave me the chance. Why assume things like that? Couldn't you tell I loved you?!"

"...yes..."

"But you let me go."

"Well are you still gone?"

"I think your the only one who can answer that."

He hung up leaving me speechless.

did Sarah lie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's P.O.V:

I drove Matt, Shawn, and Nash to the airport to meet the girls.

They said they could come out; since they had a school break.

As she rode down the escalator, her smile grew bigger and bigger.

"CAM!" She screamed, running at me full force until her body and lips crashed onto mine.

She dropped her bags and didn't care about anybody else, except me.

And I loved that.

"Hey baby!" I said kissing her again.

"I missed you so much!!"

We pulled away from eachother and looked at Libby, Katie, and Sarah saying their hello's and kissing their own boyfriends.

I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I looked over; stunned at what I saw.

"Anna?!"

"Hey man whore," she said laughing at me.

"What the hell are you doing here? I mean, it's nice to have you, but I thought you and Jack were.."

"I know Cameron. I just came to be with Bella. Actually, I was dragged here to be with Bella..." She replied back to me, rolling her eyes.

I could only imagine what Jack's reaction would be when he saw Anna walk through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V:

While I waited for everyone to come back to the hotel from the airport, I watched T.V and was on my phone.

Suddenly I heard a knock and was greeted with Cameron, Sam, Nash, Libby, Katie, Shawn, Sarah, and Matt.

They were all in each other's arms.

"Douche bag can you get off the bed?" Cameron asked me.

I obeyed and moved my position to a different seat.

Sam and Cameron fell on the bed and laid there in each other's arms.

"I suspect Anna didn't come with you guys..." I asked Libby.

"Well," she started to reply before I cut her off.

"She totally flipped out on me over the phone. I'm so sick of her overreacting. That girl on the beach had a nice smile... To be honest I'm glad we broke up."

Libby and all of the other couples looked at me then at the doorway with their hands over their mouths.

I looked out the door only too see at the last second a familiar figure walk down the hall, round the corner, and get into the elevator.

All of the girls ran after her; and all the guys stayed with me.

"Um... Jack?" Nash asked me.

"Yeah?"

"That was Anna..."