Chapter 51

Anna's P.O.V:

I brought the phone to my ear, and waited for him to answer.

It only took two rings before he did.

"Hey," he said into the phone.

"Hey.." I said back.

The conversations were getting more and more awkward between us. We were drifting apart.

"I miss you so much," he said again.

A tear slipped from my eye but I wiped it away quickly and started to walk around the house.

"I miss you too. What have you been doing?" I asked.

"Working on some music with Jack... But that's the least of my worries right now," he responded.

"What's at the top," I asked again.

"You," he replied.

"You shouldn't worry about me... I met someone."

"What?"

"I met someone... He's sweet, and he cares about me,"

"What are you saying? That I never did?"

"No...Of course not. I'm saying that he cared about me when you didn't," I reassured him.

"There wasn't a minute that passed where I didn't care. I let you go because I love you. I let you go even though it killed me," he responded.

"His name is Parker. He lives in California, and I'm trying to get my mom to fly me out so I can see him. I think this little thing we had is over."

"You're gonna fly out to California to meet a kid you met in an airport? Sounds like the movies," he sarcastically responded

"If you love me, you'll let me move on. Parker gives me something you never could."

"And that is?"

"That was happiness."

There was a pause on the line.

Then the whole thing cut out.

Jack had hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker's P.O.V:

So many things have happened in my life, and the last thing I expected was to meet a girl like Anna in an airport.

She was so down to earth.. She's beautiful, and lovable in every way.

I wanted to open up to her, considering she's the only person that listened.

I really hoped she could come out to California, I need to talk to her.

Talking over the phone just wouldn't do.

A//N: Hi readers! This chapter was really really short... But I'm running out of ideas! This fanfic is ending very soon, but I'm already working on another one! Thank you all, love you! Xx