Chapter 13

Anna's P.O.V:

"You, kissed?"

My eyes were death staring at Jack. He started to back away, scared of what I might do.

It was the right move.

"You fucking kissed!?" I screamed, getting up and kicking sand into his face.

"What the hell was I supposed to do? She was shaking! Did you want her to go into complete shock and go through what you did?" He asked me.

"Your a dick! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, you piece of shit!" I screamed while crying my eyes out.

"Stay away from me Jack." He ran after me grabbing my arm and pulling me back. It reminded me of Ricky; the boyfriend who abused me.

"No Ricky stop, please!" I yelled with my eyes tightly shut.

I opened them, heavily breathing. I found him backing away, startled at the fact that I screamed in his face. Then, he realized what he did, and what it reminded me of.

"Anna... You know I didn't mean to-"

"Just stop Jack. I'm not doing this again."

I ran into the parking lot and waited for Bella to pick me up.

Jack's P.O.V:

After Anna's freak out, I went back and sat on the blanket that was flipped over with sand on it, listening to the waves crash against the shore.

I didn't even realize I was hurting her like Ricky, I just didn't want to lose her.

But I did. I did lose her.

I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me-

- What am I saying? She overreacted!

If anything, I should be pissed at her!

Two can play at this game.

I didn't regret kissing Libby.

And hell, I wonder what she'd do if it happened again.