Chapter 12

Jack's P.O.V:

"Who are you..?" She said, pulling her hand away from mine.

My heart sank. This couldn't be happening.

"Anna... It's Jack. You know who I am."

A rush of relief swept over my body when she screamed "Jack!" And scrambled across the hospital bed to hug me.

"How long was I out?" She asked me, with everything still being a little blurry.

"About 5 hours." I replied, waiting for a panic attack that didn't come.

"Oh... Well I missed you!" She said, kissing my cheek.

It felt so good for her to be back with me. It felt so good to hold her in my arms again, and it felt so good that I didn't lose her like I could've.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V:

about a week went by, and both Anna, and Nash were out of the hospital.

Libby and Nash were doing great, as were Sam and Cameron, Katie and Shawn, and Sarah and Matt.

I wanted to spend time with Anna, so I decided to take her on a date.

We went to this really nice restaurant, and after I took her to a small private beach.

"why do you keep staring at me?"

It took me a minute to answer.

"You look beautiful." I said, smiling because it was true.

She nudged me and called me a kiss up.

"I'm not kidding!" I playfully yelled.

We both were laughing until Anna's smile faded.

"Jack..." She said, filling me with suspense.

"Jack, why do I feel like your not telling me something?" She asked.

I immediately thought of the kiss. I tried to hide it, but I could feel her staring right through me.

"What? Why would I hide something from you!" I said.

She looked at me with such annoyance I didn't know what to do. I had to tell her.

"Ok. The night we watched that movie, and the night I put you to bed, I was walking back to my room and saw Libby crying at the end of the hall."

It looked like she was waiting for a huge thing to happen... and she was about to hear it.

"She said Nash got hurt, so I drove her to the hospital. Once we got there, the doctors said she couldn't see Nash. She started flipping out and kicking and screaming so I took her to the waiting room."

She was still listening, and I couldn't imagine what her face expression would be when I told her about the kiss.

"We got there, and..."

"And what...?" She asked, seeing that I was cringing at the thought of what she might say/think.

"We kissed... "