Chapter 15

Jack's P.O.V:

I woke up in Cameron's room. At least I thought it was Cameron's room...

I was hungover, and couldn't remember anything from the previous night.

I looked around, trying to piece together my surroundings.

I was rubbing my eyes, when I saw a blurry figure coming out of the bathroom.

It was a girl... But it wasn't Elyse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V:

I didn't come out of the hotel room for 2 days straight.

It was like Ricky all over again. Ricky used to always come over drunk, and hit me, and play with me till it hurt..

Jack knew what I went through, and he re-created it.

I didn't want to talk to anyone, I could barely eat... and I felt horrible for my friends. They had to protect me, and Katie like that.

They would come to my room, and try to talk to me, try to get me to eat, make me laugh, or at least try to.

I was laying on the bed when I looked up and saw Cameron and Nash walk in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Cam asked.

"fine"

I said, with little emotion whatsoever.

"Anna we know it's hard. You need to tell us anything you know about what Jack did last night." Cam said.

"Yeah, we know you guys were on a date last night- and we also know that you came home with Bella crying your eyes out.." Nash added.

I didn't want to tell them, but I had to.

I could already feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"He... He..." I started to say, but couldn't bear to hear it again. I started crying and Nash came over and put his arm around me.

"He what." He said, eagerly trying to get me to talk.

"He grabbed my arm and pulled it... I don't think he meant to do it, but it reminded me of Ricky..."

Cameron and Nash knew who Ricky was, and they understood.

"You weren't the only one who got hurt last night, Anna." Cameron said, looking into my eyes.

"What happened that made him grab you?" Nash said.

"I called him a dick and a piece of shit.." I said, feeling guilty.

"Why?" Cameron asked- another question I didn't want to answer.

"I'm really tired guys, can we talk more tomorrow?" I pleaded.

"No. Now."

I took a deep breath, and said it.

"He kissed Libby."

I didn't realize until after I said it. Nash, (Libby's Boyfriend) was sitting right next to me.

I couldn't imagine what he was planning to do to Jack..

Until he stormed out of the room with eyes filled with anger, and his hand in a fist.