Chapter 55

Anna's P.O.V:

It was the morning where we had to leave. Parker and I packed our stuff together, and went to the airport where we met up with the rest of the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flight was surprisingly quick. Parker and I talked a lot, but he fell asleep after a couple hours.

His head was against the seat and he still had his fingers interlocked with mine. I had a knot in my stomach thinking I'd see Jack.

I missed him so much.

I just wanted this plane to land. I just want to see him, talk to him, be with him.

Soon enough the plane landed. We all got a car back to the hotel we were staying at and got settled.

Parker and I were sharing a room, Katie and Libby were sharing, and Sam and Sarah.

"We're going out to eat," Sam tells me.

"Are you coming?" Libby asks.

I look at Parker who's holding my hand and gesturing me into the room.

"No, I think we'll stay in tonight. Sorry guys. Don't be out too late, MagCon starts early tomorrow."

I close the door and sit on the bed. I still have a knot in my stomach and a lump in my throat, but I at least feel somewhat secure with Parker next to me.

"Hello beautiful," he says dragging out the O's in hello as he sits beside me and wraps his arms around my side.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

I slightly nod my head and he kisses me gently.

As we progress in the kiss he places his hand on the edge of my jawline, then slowly lays me down on the bed.

The kiss gets heated fast; and before I could even comprehend what was happening his shirt was off and thrown to the floor.

I was wearing a loose fitting shirt with only a sports bra under. I felt him fiddling with the hems of the shirt, and without breaking our kiss he removed it revealing my stomach.

His lips brushed my neck and all I did was look at the ceiling, thinking of how wrong this is.

"Parker..." I tried saying.

He kept kissing me, but in a quick pause he questions, "what?"

He stops and hovers over me.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," he tells me.

"It's only my second time," I try saying.

"So this isn't your first time?"

"No..."

"I guess I can forgive you," he says smiling and laughing before capturing my lips with his.

He broke it, and swooped a strand of hair away from my face, still waiting for my answer.

Thoughts were swirling through my head. Not knowing what to do, and not wanting to tell him no, I nodded my head and the rest of the night became nothing but a beautiful nightmare.

****

"WAKE THE HELL UP."

My eyes open as I hear pounding on the door.

My arm is draped over Parker's chest; reminding me of the night Jack stayed with me over spring break.

I'm in only underwear and a bra; so I quickly get up and put shorts on.

I walk over to the hotel door and open it to see everyone fully dressed and ready.

"We have an hour to get to Magcon, hurry the hell up," Sarah yells at me.

"Hold up... Did you guys-"

"I'm getting ready. Give me ten minutes," I rudely interrupt.

I slam the door: waking up Parker.

He sits up with his hair a mess and his blue eyes sparkling from the sunlight.

"Hey babe," he says in a groggy voice.

"Hi, we have to get ready," I tell him throwing his pants to him.

I can't believe this happened, I thought to myself. What did I do?

As soon as we both were ready we booked out the door and got in the car. It didn't take long to get to MagCon, and soon enough we were out the door.

Our destination: the place I met Jack.

~~~~

"Baby, I missed you so much," Cameron says as he cups Sam's face in his and kisses her gently.

Parker and I held hands while we talked to Katie and Libby while the two couples had their reunions.

"Matt!" I hear Sarah say as she sees Matt walk out from behind the stage.

She runs to him and jumps into his arms; his immediate reaction to catch her and hold her tight.

He sets her down and from a distance we hear him say, "well damn, I'm glad you're so jumpy," then kisses her lips intently.

"Katie, do you want to go walk around because this shit is disgusting," Libby states.

Katie nods her head and both of them leave Parker and I alone.

"I'm sorry about last night. I wasn't thinking straight, if you weren't ready I should've-"

"Stop, Parker. It's fine. It was...fun."

I kiss his lips gently and he puts his arms around my waist.

I can feel his hands travel down my body from my waist to my butt, but before he could try anything a voice came from next to us.

"I didn't mean to interrupt you two... I thought I'd say hi."

I pull away quickly and look straight into Jack's eyes. It was like the first time we met, we stood staring at one another, not once breaking eye contact. I suck in my breath and my face almost loses color; mainly because I was so embarrassed.

Parker looks over to me and sees that I'm not speaking, so he starts the conversation.

"Hey, I'm Parker."

"Jack. Anna's boyfriend," he replies.

"Ex..." I whisper.

Jack looks at me with nothing but pure pain in his eyes and nods his head.

"Nice to meet you," Parker says again.

"Wish I could say the same."

"Jack," I say, remarking his rude comment.

Parker gets the hint and pulls me close, his arm around my waist. He then looks at me and places a small kiss on my cheek. I knew what he was doing. Making Jack jealous was low and I didn't appreciate it, but I was too tense to move.

"I'll leave you two alone, lord knows this kid wants to be," Jack says before coming closer to me.

He grabs my hand and holds it like a prince would hold a princess's, and kisses the top of it softly.

"I hope this won't be the only time I see you this weekend," he whispers so only I could hear.

He starts to walk away, but then turns around to face Parker.

"Oh- and keep those hands north of the equator."

He walks away to the rest of the boys, and to say hi to the other girls.

"Well alright then," Parker sighs, a smile across his lips.

"Why are you smiling," I ask him.

"The fact that he's not over you and what happened between us last night? I think I won."

Parker was being a jerk. The rest of the event all I did was watch Jack. He's the one I cared about, he's the one that would do anything for me, and he's the one I want to be with.