Chapter 28

Cameron's P.O.V:

After we finished dinner, I got a text saying that all of us were invited to a beach party that night.

I asked everyone if they wanted to go, and they all nodded their heads in agreement; except for Jack and Anna.

Jack said that they were going back to the hotel, and I could tell he had something special planned.

We arrived to the beach with loud music, colorful lights, and the waves crashing against the shore.

"Here's to a great night," Nash said, causing everyone to raise their red solo cups as we sat at the tiki bar.

I looked over at Sam and saw her smile lighting up the night.

She was perfect. The way her eyes stared into mine, and the way her hair falls, the way her laugh sounds.. I loved her so much.

Libby's P.O.V:

Nash was so cute. He took me for a moonlit walk on the shoreline and only talked about how perfect I was.. What a kiss up.

"Nash are you aware that what your saying isn't true at all? About the perfect everything?" I asked him.

I guess he wasn't aware considering he shushed me and kissed me. His lips fit perfectly on mine, and it was like we were literally made for eachother.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"We should be getting back, they'll be wondering where we went.." I said winking at him.

"Race ya!" He screamed, kicking water onto my ankles; causing me to squeal and dart after him.

Matt's P.O.V:

Sarah was freakin hilarious. She brought the inner dork out of me. Not that I'm not a dork on the outside too..

This girl deserved better than me. I felt like I was never good enough.

Her perfect blonde hair and her gorgeous eyes.

I loved to make her laugh, when she smiles it sends shivers down my spine and causes my world to stop.

She was in the middle of talking when I grabbed her hand. It cut her out of her sentence, and she looked back at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I feel empty when I'm not holding you. You're my everything." I replied.

"Cheesy, but awwww baby.." She said smiling and chuckling to herself.

She gave me a light kiss and continued to talk... Still holding my hand.

Katie's P.O.V:

Shawn was so adorable. He spoils me and treats me like a princess.

He's willing to fight for me, and do anything that I need.

I'm so glad he came waltzing into my life; because honestly, I don't know how I survived without knowing him for as long as I did.

"Can I get you anything else, princess?" He asked me in a cute voice.

"Well... You can bring your lips a little closer," I replied winking at him.

Within seconds his lips connected with mine. Everything and everyone disappeared around us and it was just Shawn and I. No one else.

This was how I loved It. My favorite guy, and my best friends.

Speaking of best friends, Where's Jack and Anna? They should've been here by now.

That made me wonder, why'd they leave early...

Where were they going?

What were they planning?

Then, it hit me.