Chapter 48

Anna's P.O.V:

Once we arrived at the airport and got through the luggage check, we were on our way to our gate.

We got there about two hours early, so we had all that time to kill and say goodbye.

As soon as we were reunited with the other boys, I was alone. Everyone went their separate ways with their separate relationships.

I was hungry; so I decided to make my time useful and get some food.

I walked over to the very small food court they had in the airport.

"What can I get you this morning?" The waitress asked me in almost too much of a cheery voice for 7:30 in the morning.

"Uh... I'll just have some toast," I replied handing her my menu.

"Sure thing! We'll get that out to you as soon as possible," she said back already walking away.

I sat in silence besides the sounds of different people having different conversations.

I just pulled out my phone and checked all social media.

About fifteen minutes went by before my meal finally came out. I guess they were busy.

"Here you go," the now male waiter said placing my food down along with a cup of orange juice.

"Oh I didn't order orange juic-"

"It's on me," he replied, smirking.

I smiled to myself and accepted the what I should call "gift" just given to me.

The waiter started to walk away, then stopped in his tracks and walked back to where I was sitting.

"By the way, I'm Parker," he said smiling.

He was a tall and tan kind of guy...with spiked hair and an award winning smile.

"Haven't your parents ever taught you how to stay away from strangers?" I asked, making conversation.

"They did... But if I had listened I wouldn't be talking to a beautiful girl right now," he replied, making me blush.

"I'm Anna," I replied smiling wide even though I tried to hide it.

"My shift ends in a couple minutes...are you willing to stick around?" He asked.

I chuckled to myself at his corny attempt to flirt.

"Sure," I replied.

"Great! Meet right here? See you then," he said before almost jumping in excitement as he walked away.

Libby's P.O.V:

Leaving Nash was truly hard. But I knew that what was going to make it harder; was staying together.

As much as I wanted to be with him; I knew I couldn't.

It would only cause more stress and difficulty to try and keep the relationship we had together so strong.

I had to let go. Nothing lasts forever.

"Our day was perfect yesterday, so don't think about this as a bad thing. Leaving each other will teach us both how to trust more and our relationship can only thrive from this," Nash told me as he sat pme down in an unbearably uncomfortable airport chair.

"Nash, this isn't going to work. I know there are a ton of ways that we can keep in touch, but it just hurts too much. I suggest we just forget about each other completely. Ok?" I asked, seeing the disappointment in his eyes