Chapter 3

Jack's P.O.V:

I felt horrible the rest of the night. The guys tried to cheer me up by cracking jokes but it wouldn't work.

I don't even know her name.

I hope I would see her again, just to apologize. I know I already did, but I really want to take her out...how am I suppose to do that without her number?

"Hey Man," Shawn said, coming over to me. "So, wanna do a Collab for a vine?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied slow, and tired, so Shawn knew something was up.

"Dude... What's wrong?" Shawn is a good friend of mine, and I felt I needed to tell someone, other than my partner Jack.

"Ok, so remember that girl I bumped into earlier today?" He shook his head yes.

"I wanna ask her out, but I don't have her number, and she didn't exactly come off as wanting to be friends with me."

I could tell Shawn understood.

"Anna?"

"What?" I asked Shawn, almost in shock.

"That's her name, Anna."

Ok now I was in shock.

"How the hell do you know that?"

"I met a girl too, Jack, her name is Katie... She's rooming with Anna. I'll just text her and ask her what Anna's number is." He replied.

I started to hug him like a 5 year old little girl.

"Thanks dude!"

"No problem... Hahaha..." Shawn reacted as if I had never been so energetic and happy.

Shawn could have just set this whole relationship together.

Shawn's P.O.V:

I don't think I've ever seen Jack that excited... It made me happy that I was the one to cheer him up when no one else could.

That night I texted Katie.

Me: Hey(:

Katie: Hi! what's up!

Me: lol nothing, I was wondering if I could have your friend Anna's number?

Katie: Lol why???

Me: one of the guys, Jack Gilinsky, from Jack and Jack on vine- do you know them?

Katie: Of course! He wants to hook up with Anna?

Me: yeah, I guess they really hit it off at the meet and greet today.

Katie: that's awesome! Her number is 555-324-8570

Me: Thank you so much beautiful. Are we still on for tomorrow night?

Katie: I wouldn't break it for the world<3 see you then!

Katie made me so happy.

I was going to ask Jack if he wanted to double date, but I figured he needed a little time to seal the deal with Anna.

I hope everything works out for him, he deserves a good relationship.

Just like the one I can already feel Katie and I are going to have.