Chapter 4

Katie's P.O.V:

I was so happy to get a text from Shawn. He believes that I'm beautiful even when I think I'm not.

I walked to Anna's room, finding her scrolling through twitter favoriting and retweeting different tweets.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked, careful not to set off her temper that she displayed before she stormed out of the room announcing that she was going to bed.

"Yeah I guess, what's up?"

"What happened today at Magcon?" Hinting at Jack.

"I don't want to talk about it, Katie. I know your curious but I don't even know what happened myself..."

I could tell she was getting annoyed, so I just cut to the chase.

"Shawn texted me tonight. Asking for your number."

"What?" ... oh boy...

"He said Jack was looking for it-" I was cut off in the middle of my sentence.

Anna's P.O.V:

"Jack..." I said trying to stay as calm as I could.

"Yes, I think he really likes you. Just talk to him. He deserves a girl like you."

she was trying to kiss up so I would go out with her precious boyfriend's friend.

"Fine. But he has to text me first."

"Deal!" Katie sprinted out of the room, and I could tell it was to text Shawn.

I could just see the text in my mind. One of his stupid pick up lines, followed by a compliment... That I will admit puts a smile on my face.

What have I gotten myself into?