Chapter 39: It Just Aint Living

Gerard's POV

My stomach is erupting in fireworks as Mikey's body responds to my touch. He sounds and looks even better than I ever fantasized.

All the time I spent in my room with my hand in my pants thinking about this exact moment. It's all so overwhelming and I have no idea how Mikey can't tell I'm barely holding myself together.

There's this excitement and the internal celebration that I've made my creative dreams come true. I'm more turned on than I've been in a long time with ... Nevermind. No thoughts of him now. He's good as gone.

I pull my hand away from Mikey and he whines desperately. I smirk, "Eager aren't we?" He blushes bright red and looks past me.
"Earth to Mikey," I say and he looks back at me. "Are you sure this is okay?" I ask changing the mood  in the room drastically.

He's quiet for a minute and then smiles, he then reached up to my hair. Pulling me closer, he brings his lips up to my ear.

"Gerard Way, I've never been happier for you. Do you know how many nights I've dreamt of this? Fuck me, please."

I'm shocked, so shocked my entire body froze up for a moment. Mikey's never confident unless he's got a secret, a well kept secret. It makes him feel like he's got purpose I suppose.

Does he not know I can tell?
I watch him constantly, and he has been avoiding food and being weird about it. I know a reserved Mikey, and it's so fucking obvious Mikey hasn't been himself for a few days.

He's not being normal, and all of this affection could be the result of the secret. But it's not a secret. Mikey is anorexic. Mikey can and will be affected by his illness on and off for the rest of his life.

I can't take this from him, he needs to learn how to fight it. I just have to know that he can make it out and make sure things don't get to dangerous for him like last time.

I place my hand on Mikey's ribcage and look him in the eyes. "Mikey," I didn't expect them to, but tears filled my eyes quickly, he looks almost frightened. 

"Gee if you're not ready to do this I-" In that moment I decide it's not worth it. That fucking sickness in this beautiful kids mind has taken hundreds of things from me and him, why should it be able to take this too? 

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his, and he doesn't resent. He places his hands around my neck and I tangle mine into his hair. Pulling it and biting his lower lip before pulling away and sliding my shirt off. 

Mikey watches me intently, his shaking hands resting on his lower stomach, twitching with urge to touch himself. "I.. Gerard, I need you." He states, his voice trembling and it's so damn hot. "I know you do Mikes, one second." Then I pull my jeans off and climb back ontop of him, both of us now only in our boxers.

He pulls me ontop of him so that I'm straddling his hips, I look down at him as he pushes his hips against mine in order to get some friction. I can see his ribs move in and out with the motion of his hips, it's like a demon beneath me, an illness. 

I push the thoughts away and lean down closer to his face, "Mikey, lets agree on a safe word?" I suggest as I start to slowly grind my hips against him. A slow wave of pleasure takes its time rolling up my spine. "How about stop?" He asks sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

Biting my lip, I decide it's time to show Mikey a different side of myself. The more dominant side, the side he got a small glimpse of when he walked in on me and Frank. I smirk, "Alright smart ass," I mutter and press my lips against his hungrily, pushing him back against the bed and start to bite along his neck.

"Ugh Gerard, please just fuck me. I can't take all of this teasing." Mikey whimpers and I listen. I slide my hands down his body and slowly slip his boxers off of him, not allowing my lips to disconnect with Mikey's neck once in the process. 

I then remove my boxers as well, placing my hands on Mikey's thighs and spreading his legs apart for me. I wrap my hand around his member and start to stroke him slowly, he sighs in relief. His hips move forward into my hand, "How long do you think you can last?" I ask lowly and Mikey blushes, "Ten more minutes or so." 

I smirk, "I can work with that." He laughs quietly and I reach over to the bedside table, pulling out a bottle of lube I had stored away for one of Frank's visits. Moving my hand away from Mikeys member for a moment, squeezing some of the substance onto my fingers and then toss the bottle to the side.

"Take a few deep breaths for me, trust me, I've done this before." I murmur, Mikey nods, and then lets out a low sigh. "Relax as much as you can, and it's okay to make noise, we're completely alone." Mikey bites his lip and looks up at the ceiling. 

I lean closer to him, press my fingers against his entrance and wrap my other hand around his member. I start to stroke him slowly again, "Focus on me Mikey."  He lets his eyes flutter clothes and steadies his breathing. 

I slowly start to push my fingers inside of him. He's so god damn tight it makes my cock twitch. Mikey's eyes shut a little tighter and his mouth falls open. I speed my hand up on his member and press a few soft kisses on his jawline. "Breathe baby, just breathe." This causes him to let out a soft shaky moan.

I continue to push until two of my fingers are completely inside of him. Mikey's whole body tenses up and his member twitches in my hands, a few small drops of precum leak out of him and make my stroking motions more fluid. "Tell me when you're ready,"  I murmur and start to bite around on his collar bones.

He arches, moans, and then relaxes. Falling still for a moment he stares up at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I ask nervously and he smiles. "More than okay. I'm ready."