Chapter 58: Finale Pt.2

SMUT WARNING

Gerard's POV
"G-gerard," Mikey stammers. His eyes are closed and his breathing is staggered. I know if he wants me to stop, he'll tell me.

I move my hand from his member to his inner thighs and he twitches slightly. "St-stop teasing me," Mikey murmurs lowly and I'm a bit surprised.

The last thing I expected Mikey to do was to tell me to speed things up, but I don't protest.

I bring my fingers up to his lips, "Suck," I instruct in the demanding tone Frank always liked me to use.

By the way Mikey looked up at me and took my fingers in his mouth, I can tell he likes it too.

I bite my lip as I watch him, feeling him swirl his tongue around fingers slowly as if his life were at risk over it.

Slowly pulling me fingers away, using my free hand to push his legs a bit further apart.

He's so beautiful. There's a blush creeping it's way over his entire body, and to not see his skeleton so plainly beneath his skin is something I had dreamed of.

I press my fingertip against his entrance and he closes his eyes. "Relax for me," I say gently, leaning closer to him and press a kiss against his cheek.

"It's gonna hurt a little, but it gets better." I explain lowly, pressing more kisses along his jawline.

When I think he's relaxed his body well enough I slowly press my finger all the way inside of him.

He arches, tightening around my finger, letting out a low whine.

Even though I can tell it's an expression of pain, it's so fucking hot to hear him make noises like that.

After a few moments of adjusting, I start to move my finger in and out of him slowly. Continuing to press kisses down his jawline, and gently biting down on his neck to distract him.

It must work because he starts to let out quiet moans.

Deciding he could handle a second finger, I join it with my first one and slowly press them inside of him.

"A-ah, Gerard." He stammers closing his eyes and tensing up. "Relax," I murmur placing my free hand over his chest and gently kissing his lips.

He kisses back as his body relaxes, and I start to move my fingers again.

After a few moments of that, and then the same routine with the third finger, he's pushing back on them.

"P-please," he stammers as I move my fingers inside of him. "Please what?" I demand, testing just how far he'd let me go.

"Please f-fuck me," he stutters but it's still the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

Slowly pulling my fingers out, I flip him over onto his stomach.

Placing my hands on his shoulders as I press my tip against his entrance.

I lean down and trail kisses along his shoulderblades, slowly entering him. Stopping halfway to let him adjust.

He arches and lets out a loud moan of pain. I slide my hands along his back slowly, "Doing such a good job." I praise as he starts to relax slightly.

"I love you," I say quietly as I start to push into him the rest of the way.

"L-love y-you too." He stammers pressing his nails into the sheets and letting out a whimper.

"Tell me when your ready," I whisper and he nods. Taking a few deep breaths as I softly bite his neck.

We stay like this for a while, and I'm content. I feel the closest to happiness I've felt in months, something I had wanted, thought about, obsessed over for years, is physically connected to me at this very moment.

It may be my own pulse, but I swear I can just barely feel his heartbeat.

"I-I'm ready," He murmurs, breaking the silence that had settled over us. I run my hand through his hair, wanting to pull it, but not allowing myself to go there just yet.

I slowly start to move in and out of him, he moans and leans forward into the bed, turning his head to the side as he lays it against his pillows.

His face is flushed with modesty and it makes me bite my lip to stifle a groan.

I keep the slow pace, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his temple. "You're so beautiful," I whisper. "I don't know how you ever missed it, all those times you looked into the mirror in the mornings, how can you not see what the rest of us see?"

I speed up slightly causing Mikey to let out a shaky sigh. "I c-can see it now." He stutters. Although this is a moment of lust, that one statement makes my heart swell. This isn't just fucking. This is why I left Frank.

After all, it's not love if it's just fucking. ((Oh come on, the last chapter deserves a reference.))

The rest of the ordeal goes by a lot faster than I'd wanted. Soon, Mikey's writhing beneath me, "C-close." He stammers and I can feel my own climax approaching. "Let go for me," I murmur. With those four words, we're both reduced to moaning, panting, messes pressed against eachother.

I slowly pull out, turning him over and pressing a kiss to his lips. He kisses back, more passionately than ever before.

After cleaning us both up, I climb into the bed next to Mikey, and pull the cover over us.

I listen to his breathing, and when it's slow enough for me to know he's fallen asleep, I drift off as well.

Mikey's POV

I wake up in my bed, Gerard's arms still wrapped around me, just like when I had fallen asleep. I'm sore, but I don't mind it.

My mind registers the events of the previous night, I lost my virginity to Gerard Way. I felt loved. I felt beautiful. I felt alive.

I let out a sigh of contentment low enough so not to disturb my sleeping brother, I'm perfectly fine with laying right here until he wakes up.

I whisper quietly to myself, so lowly that I barely hear it.

"I survived."

                                                The End

Thank you all so so much for reading, this story has been so much fun to write, and I've spent so much time on it. All of you mean the world to me, and I couldn't be happier to have written this for you guys. I'll be uploading sequel information as well as chapter one of the sequel in the upcoming days, so stay tuned!!

Xx Jade