Chapter 57: Finale Pt.1

SMUT WARNING!!!

Gerard's POV

   Mom had gone out for the night. She was rarely off work and when she was, she never slept at home. She had sort of lost her reasons to be here and we were all aware of it. She'd leave and we wouldn't bother asking where she was going or when she would be back, because she usually wouldn't tell us the truth.

Mikey was sitting on the back porch smoking a cigarette when I stepped outside. The dim back porch light illuminated his face so perfectly and I can't help but feel a bit of need for my brother. I can't believe I had ever turned him down on sex.

I always thought he couldn't handle it, but just by looking at him, I can tell he's more capable of living life than he ever has been. So I decide to make my move.

I sit down next to him as he takes a drag from his cigarette. He looks over at me and smiles, "Hows your mouth?" He asks lowly and I shrug.

"Not so great," I admit as I gently trail my tongue over the chipped tooth Frank had caused. Mikey must be feeling the same need as I am because he leans in a bit closer, not even trying to hide the fact that he's staring directly at my lips.

"Want me to kiss it better?" He asks in a voice that's barely above a whisper. I smirk and reach a hand up, placing it beneath his chin. "Eyes are up here Mikes," I murmur and he blushes deeply.

His eyes drift up to mine and I press my lips against his gently. It hurts a bit from the punch Frank had thrown but I ignore it as Mikey's tongue brushes out across my lower lip. I gasp slightly and let out a low laugh. 

Standing up, I take his cigarette from his hand, take a drag from it, and then I toss it off the porch. He stares up at me with eyes that are darkening from lust, something I hadn't seen in my brother before.

I pull him up from his seat and lead him inside, the minute he's inside the house I shut the back door and press him up against it. He places his hands on my waist as I start to kiss him again.

I slowly trail my hands down his chest and abdomen, feeling the very slight outline of his ribcage through the thin material of his shirt. He turns his head a bit, breaking the kiss, as I trail my fingertips over his stomach. 

I take this as a bit of a warning sign, "Do you trust me?" I ask breathily as he still refuses to look at me.  "I..." Mikey's voice shakes and I pull away a bit, afraid I've crossed the line. "I n-need you," He stammers and that's all I need to hear.

I pull him out of the kitchen, going into his bedroom since it was the closest. He gasps as I push him onto his bed and climb ontop of him. Raising his hands above his head so I can remove his shirt.

Tossing it to the floor I start to spread gentle butterfly kisses all along his chest and stomach. He bites his lip and arches slightly as I leave a small bite on his left hip. 

"N-never done this before," He mutters, squirming a bit as I slide his jeans off of his hips.

"First time for everything," I say back and then I pull away from him.

"But I want you to understand what this is first," I say and he looks a bit confused.

"I just..When I lost my virginity I didn't expect sex to be so connecting. I mean it really makes you feel a lot deeper for someone especially when it's your first time and for you even more so." Mikey's expression lightens a little but he still looks pretty confused.

"Think about how much of your life you've spent obsessing over your body, changing it so rapidly. You're about to share that with someone else for the first time, are you ready for that?"

Mikey's POV

I look up at Gerard, smiling. He truly does care about me. There's a warmth spreading across my entire body just from being someone he cares about. I'm someone who can be cared about.

"I'm ready," I say reaching out and running my fingers through his bright red hair. It's so pretty, and really soft from the chemicals in the dye. He smiles back and sits up, pulling his shirt off and then following suite with both mine and his pants.

Then, it comes down to remove the last articles of clothing from ourselves. The final moments of undressing are a bit of a nervous blur, and suddenly I'm completely exposed and painfully aware of who is above me.

It's so wrong, and it makes the burning need rising inside of me get even stronger. With Gerard's body pressed up against mine I feel whole.

Everyone has that certain piece of themselves that their searching for, some spend their entire lives searching for it. I always thought I'd be one of those people but no, Gerard is that piece of me. I found it.

I look up at him, feeling my face flush with modesty. I can't stop staring up at his beautiful dark eyes as he trails a hand down my chest.

My entire body feels as if it's on fire, getting more intense with every inch of my body Gerard drags his fingertips across.

I lean my head back a little and close my eyes, letting out a sigh, hoping it would relieve some of the tension in my nervous stomach. It doesn't, but when Gerard's hand brush over my member, the nerves go from painful, to addicting pleasure.

I can tell Gerard is watching me for my reactions and I know my feelings are showing on my face.