Chapter 1

Rebecca's pov

I woke up, it's very early on the morning and it's my last day of school. Thank God!

I'm a senior in high school!

I get up and I turn on the shower and undress and I step in. I wash up and I get out and I put a towel around me and I get dressed. I'm wearing a nice shirt with shorts since it's very hot here in LA, California.

I do my hair and I put on make up and I finish everything else and I grab my bookbag and I head out the door and I walk to the bus stop.

I stop midway because it feels like something is following me. I hate how school starts this early. It's currently 6:35am and school starts at 7:33am. So it's still dark out. I just continue walking. But I stop a couple of times.

I'm halfway there and I hear a car engine racing toward me. I look behind me and a orange truck , van thing comes racing to me. I step backwards and I stumble even more back and it stops right next me. It says Team 10 on the side of it.

The passenger window goes down and a guy with blonde hair my age smiles at me. (Jake) "Get in " he says. The doors open and I see about 5 guys in there. Wtf. I step back a bit and the same guy says. " Alright looks like we have to do this the hard way" and his face goes all stern like and he opens his door and he gets out and is standing right in front of me. Another guy with dirty blonde hair gets out (Chance ) and a guy with black hair gets out also ( Anthony) I start to run toward the bus that is there. I look behind me and they are running after me. I run fast but not that fast I ditch my backpack. Shit it has my phone in it. No time to go back and get it. They are gaining on me. I look back and the dirty blonde guy picks it up and toss it to another guy at the van. The van is driving right next to us.

I look back in front of me and I trip on a tree branch. I roll down a hill and I land at the bottom. My knees are killing me. Fuck!

A guy with a camera comes running toward me(Kade) with the other guys. I try to get up but my ankle hurts too. The blonde dude stands right in front of me with his friends. " This is totally way more fun than the easier way, I'm so glad you decided to run" he laughs and grabs my arm and stands me up. I put pressure on my ankle and I scream out in pain. They all laugh.

How is this funny? I use my good ankle and I kick the camera dude in the balls and he falls down in pain and the black hair dude grabs the camera before it falls to the ground. " Now that wasn't very nice, was it?" Blonde dude says.

" I'm jake , what's your name?" He told and asked me. " Rebecca" I say.

" lovely name" Jake says. " The guy you kicked in the balls his name is Kade and he is our camera guy"

" I'm chance" Dirty blonde says

" I'm Anthony " Black hair says.

" Why are you telling me your guys names?" I asked confused as hell.

" Idk" jake says and then he puts his arm around my neck and starts to choke me. Chance grabs my arm and puts a needle in and let's my arm go. Jake is squeezing harder. I start to scratch and pull at his arm but it's no use since he is 10 times stronger than me.

I can't breath what so ever! I can barely get a breath in and my vision gets blurry and they say Ohio in the weirdest way possible and they bump their fist to the air and I pass out.

Okay I hope you enjoyed the very first chapter! See you next chapter bye for now! Have a good night/day!