Chapter 29

Rebecca's pov 

Jake isn't letting me visit Chance anymore. It's been a week since they Tortured Kara and I. I haven't talked to Jake since it happened and I don't think I will ever again. I'm going to destroy his life. I'm going to ruin his career. 

Kara hasn't been feeling well. We think she might have the flu or something. She has been stuck in bed all week long. So it's just going to be Anthony, Thomas, Erika and I. Erika is going to lure him into the room and drug him. Anthony, Thomas and I will be doing the destroying. I would love for Tessa to help, but I haven't seen her in a long while. Everyone is tired of Jake and his cruelty. Basically everyone is going to pitch in. 

I'm right now sitting with Tristan on the couch talking. Jake is right now at the computer trying to edit his for today. Erika comes from the kitchen and she rubs her hand on my shoulder and walks up to Jake. Jake removes his headphones and looks up at Erika and smiles. They start to make-out right in front of us. Erika let's go and she gives him a smirk and she grabs his hand and starts to lead him away and up the stairs. It's starting...

Erika's pov 

I lead Jake upstairs and into his room and we start to make out some more. We fall onto his bed and he grabs a hold of my waist and his hand climbs up my upper body and he touches my breast's. We have done it a couple of times, but not today and probably never again because I can't stand to look at him much anymore. He hurt all of us and he hurt Rebecca most of all and I want him to pay. We all want him to pay. I try to search my pocket for the needle that has the sedative in it. I grab it. I'm slowly bring it up toward Jake's neck. I stop kissing him for a second and Jake opens his eyes and I do too. I'm on top and he looks up at my handle and he flips me onto my back.

He holds down my wrist that has the needle in it. "What the hell is this?" he asked through gritted teeth and he is getting pissed. "Pay back." I say and I try to lift my hand toward his neck, but his grip is so strong. I decide to kick him in the balls because that is the only way for him to loosen his grip and I can get the needle into his neck. 

So, I kick him right in the balls and he yells out in pain. "Fuck you! Stupid bitch!" he grabs a hold on his crotch and I force my arm up and he is close enough for me to jab it right in. 

So, I jab him in the neck and he screams again. I push the sedative him and he falls to the side and he slowly passes out. "You will be pay..." Jake slurs and passes out. 

Rebecca's pov

I see Erika running down the stairs and she has the needle in her hand and its empty. "It's complete." She says and Anthony is standing right next to me and she hands the empty needle to him and he leaves. Then comes back and Thomas, Chad and Kade are with him. We all go upstairs into Jake's room. Jake is on his bed passed out. Anthony and Chad and Kade pick him up and we bring him to the same room I was tortured in. They tie him down onto one of the beds. I go up beside Jake on his left side. We all put on latex gloves. 

We don't want blood on our hands. Like um no thank you. 

Erika injects Jake with something else that is suppose to wake him up. 

Now we wait. 

Jake wakes up and he opens his eyes very fast. "What the hell?" He says confused and looks around and at us fast. "Unstrap me right now!" he yells. "Sorry no can do." I say and he is struggling a lot against the restraints. I place my hand on his shoulder. He is naked. He has his underwear on though. I move my hand down his arm and his torso and onto his thigh. I look up t Anthony who is standing next to a tray at Jake's feet with some instruments that is going to hurt Jake. Anthony hands me a metal stick thing. I roam Jake's leg. Jake won't stop struggling. "Please, don't! I'm sorry!" Jake yells. "Sorry isn't good enough. 

I jab the metal stick right into Jake's leg full force and he cries out in pain. "Stop it! You stupid bitch. I should have killed you right from the start when I knew you were crazy!"

"Have you had enough?" I ask while leaving the stick in his leg. "Yes, I've had enough. Just let me go. I'm so sorry." Jake say and tears fall down his face now. "Well, too bad." I say and I push it deeper. He just keeps screaming and I'm loving every second of it. Erika stands at his right leg and Anthony hands her a metal pole stick thing and she jabs it right in his leg. She laughs. "This feels so good!" Blood starts to come out of his leg. "Oh well." Erika says and Anthony hands her a scalpel and she places it at Jake's collar bone and digs it into his skin and runs it down his whole torso. Anthony hands me one too and I do the exact same has Erika did. 

We stop cutting his torso and we both remove the metal polls from Jake's legs and I climb on top of him. I place my lower body close to his crotch. Right on his waist line. I move back and forth a little. "Oops hahaha, sorry, I'm such a tease. " I laugh and I move up closer to his chest and I just sit there. I crack my knuckles and I place my hands onto his chest. "Get off me stupid bitch!" Jake says through gritted teeth and he spits right in my face and I whip my face and I remove my gloves and toss them onto the floor. I adjust myself I raise my hands and I make them into fist. I start to punch Jake repeatedly in the face and I break his nose a couple of times as well. Blood is going down his nose and into mouth. 

I stop and I get off because my hands are sore. I let the boys have their fun now while Erika and I watch. 

Anthony breaks Jake's legs with a hammer and Kade dislocates Jake's shoulders. Thomas cuts Jake's body. His legs also. Jake is in terrible condition. He doesn't stop screaming for help and in pain. "Okay, guys that is enough." I say and they back away from Jake who is now unconscious. "Bring him to his room." I say. They unstap Jake from the table and they carry him to his room and I head to my room and I go take a shower. I need to get the blood off my hands.

This isn't the end of it.