Chapter 2

Rebecca's pov

I wake up and I'm super Drowsy and I look around the room and there is blue birds on the ceiling and walls. I stand up from the bed and I go to the door and it isn't locked. I open it and step outside of the room and I head down the hallway, no one is in sight. But I stop dead in my tracks because I hear people talking and shouting.

I step a little closer and I see chance and Anthony and two other boys who are twins by the looks of it. They were in the van also.

Shit how am I suppose to escape now, the stairs are literally right there and I can't get to them unless I pass their room and they will see me, but they do seem very interested in the game and not their surroundings. Maybe I could run without them noticing me. Hm.

I run the fastest I think in my entire life down the hallway and the stairs. Then I hear a few curse words and I look behind me and I see chance is chasing me and Anthony trailing behind him with the twins right behind. I make it to the bottom of the stairs and I look to my left and right and I look back left because that is where the front door is. I run for it and I slam it open. I see tons of little girls in the road.

I go to one of the then and I ask " Hey , can I use one of your phones please?"

She then starts to scream and they all do. " You were in Jake's Vlog!!" She screams and jumps and down. What the hell is she talking about. I look behind me and I see chance and Anthony Standing there and they are scream 10x louder than before.

Chance grabs me from behind and he lifts me and we turn and he starts to walk back into the house. I am not playing this little game of their's. So I kick Chance in the balls with the bottom of my foot and he drops me to the ground. I hit my head so hard on the ground. My head is throbbing and I touch my head and it's bleeding. Anthony then picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

We go inside and we go to where apparently the couch is and he throws me down on it and he pulls out a gun from his back and points it straight at my face.  " What did you say to those girls?" He asked. " I just asked to use one of their phones" I cry and I try to get up and run but Anthony just pushes me back down and takes the safety off and puts his finger on the trigger.

Chance comes into the room and so does the twins, I don't know their names yet.

" Try shit like that one more time and I will put a bullet in your damn head" Anthony says so calmly but so angry at the same time. Chance then grabs my hair and pulls me up. Hell nah!I'm not dealing with this shit. He starts to drag me, but before we get far, I grab his arm and I twist it and he lets go and I jump on his back and I put my arm around his neck and I start to choke him.

Anthony but then grabs me by my hair and pulls me off of Chance and I'm on the ground again and I hit my head once more. Why is this keep happening???

Then I see jake enter the room. " Why didn't anyone tell me she was awake?" He asked.

" Jake please let me go, I don't want this, I want to go home" I say and I fall to his feet and I start to beg. I look up at him with tears streaming down my face and his face looks annoyed. I stand up and  I put my hands to his chest , but he pushes them away.

" Stop crying or I will have Anthony shoot you in the leg or something, so you will have something to actually cry about" Jake says and rolls his eyes at me. I straighten myself out because I don't want to die because who knows where they will shoot me or if they miss or they even leave me to die.

Jake then points to the stairs and says " Chance , handcuff her to one of the bunk beds , so you can watch her so she doesn't try to escape again"

Chance nods and grabs my arm and Anthony has the gun to my back.

We get into the room. " Sit on the lower bunk" Anthony says and I sit down and chance grabs my hands and handcuffs me to the bed and Anthony sets down the gun and they go back to playing their stupid ass video games.

Hey! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I'll see you next chapter! Have a good day/night! Bye for now!