Chapter 10

Rebecca's pov

I wake up with a shock going through my whole body. I see Jake standing there with a remote. "What the hell was that for?!" I yell. "Oh, I just need you to wake up, we are going somewhere, entire team 10 and you are coming with us , also I just really wanted to test it out and I'm loving it already" Jake laughs.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "An insane asylum" he says all creepy like and gives me a creepy grin/look. Chance comes into the living room and grabs my arm and I stumble a bit. We walk upstairs, and we go into another room, chance opens the door and there sits Tessa and another girl she has dirty blonde hair. Chance leaves and I step toward them. "Rebecca, this is Erika the other girl who lives here"Tessa says. "Come on sweetheart, lets get you cleaned up, you look a mess"Erika says and she leads me to the bathroom. I get undressed and I hop into the shower.

I finish up in the shower and I'm sitting on Tessa's bed and they keep showing me some of Erika's clothes since I'm her size. I choose the 3rd outfit and I get dressed. Tessa decides to curl my hair since my hair is natural straight. I have Tessa's hair color but a tad darker.

I'm not a huge fan of make-up , but I let Tessa do my make-up anyway. We are going to a insane asylum and I'm not ready. Jake, Tessa, Erika, Chance, Anthony and Chad are all going. Everyone else is staying home, they don't want the responsibility of watching me.

Tessa finishes up and we head downstairs where everyone else is. Chance and Anthony are messing around a little and then Chance stops and looks at me and smiles a bit, but looks down slowly because I caught him.

Chance but then comes up to me and ask for my arm. "My lady" he says and smiles again. "What?" I ask confused. He continues to smile and says " I'm going to lock arms with you because we are going outside and there is fans out there , you're going to smile and you are going to look happy that you are with us, a lot of them think this kidnapping was fake , but some of them question it all"

I decide to lock arms with him because I don't really want to get shocked again because you never know. They are crazy. We are in the front and we walk outside. The orange van is parked in the driveway. Fans are everywhere and they are screaming for Jake, Chance and Erika and Tessa.

I smile at the fans and I get in and Chance gets in after me.

We start driving to the Asylum.

We make it and they are talking about the plan and how to get in because there is security.

We are going through a whole in a gate when the security leaves that area. We get out of the van and Chance is again holding on to me. I'm also willing to hold onto him because I'm scared because I hate haunted places. Jake leads us to that hole in the gate and we slip in. We run somewhere to hide and then find a place to get into the building.

We duck because security is walking by. The dude walks by without shinning his light on us. I could have screamed for help. I could have escaped, I could have gone home to my parents and my little sister and my dog and parrot. I could've...but I didn't and now I'm stuck here longer.The guard would've lost anyway because 6 against 1 isn't very good. We stand up and we start to run again. We find a whole in one of the buildings. We all crawl in. I was the 3rd one to go in. I brush myself off. The rest come through and they brush their selves off too. "So we have the Quija board here and we are going to have a little bit of fun" Jake says and pulls the box out of his backpack.

Anthony and Chad set it up on the floor. I'm definitely not playing it. Chad, Jake and Chance all sit around it. Anthony stands right next to me and grabs my hand, he squeezes it. Erika sets up the camera and tripod. I pull my hand away fast and Anthony walks away and sits down next to Jake. Tessa stands next to me and gives me a side hug. "Are you scared?" She asked. "Yea I am, I hate haunted places" I shudder. "Same" Tessa says.

Jake starts to ask questions. "Is anyone here with us tonight?" It's been 5 minutes and no answer. "Is there anyone here with us tonight?" The board piece moves slowly to yes. "What is your name?" Chad asked. I step closer to the board. It spells out Brian. "Why did you come to the asylum?" Chance asked. It says it had schizophrenia. "Did you kill anyone?" Jake asked. It goes straight to yes. "Who did you kill?" Jake asked again. Spells out mom and then sister. "How old were you when you died?" It says 18. He also said he came here when he was 17, so he died a year later when he came here.

I can feel my chest tightening and its getting harder to breath. Shit, no, this isn't happening. Please God no. I fall to the ground gasping for air. "Hey, Rebecca! Whats wrong?" Chance says and lets go of the board piece. "No, you guys have to say goodbye" Erika says. I feel like i'm now getting choked. I place my hands on my throat wanting it to stop. They say goodbye and Chance comes over to me. "Brian , if you're listening, please stop hurting Rebecca"Jake comes over to me too. "Rebecca, stop playing around and get the hell up" I look up him and I pure terror shows in my eyes.

chance brushes my hair back. "It's going to be okay" Chance says, my vision goes all blurry and the choking feeling and the pressure on my chest disappears. I'm slowly losing consciousnesses

The last thing I hear is Chance's voice saying "You're going to be alright" he brushes back my hair one last time.