Chapter 38

Rebecca's pov 

Chance and I are still in the hospital. It's been 2 weeks since we got hurt by Jake and we are finally able to leave. 

We are getting picked up by Anthony and Kade. They have been living in a new house. Apparently they see Jake everyday, but they haven't told the cops what he did to us. Chance and I haven't either because we are afaid what he might do and we would lose the case anyway because Jke has one of the best lawyers out there.Jake texted Kade what he did and they figured out we were at the hospital. Kade is helping me get dressed and everything since it still kind of hurts to stand. I'm going to be using crutches for like a month till everything is healed. They are for my leg of course. 

We get discharged. 

We get to the car and Kade drives us to the new house. 

We make it and I use my crutches to walk to the door. Chance needs a wheelchair because he can't put pressure on his shoulder. 

We make it to the door and there stands Jake who is currently being filmed by Nathan of course. Jake stops talking. We are facing each other and we look in each other's eyes.

I give him a death glare and he just slowly gives me a smile. He slowly walks over to me and he puts out his arms and gives me a hug. "Please don't touch me." I say with no emotion. He just laughs. Kade takes me to the elevator. OMG! There is an elevator in the house. Soooo cool! Kade shows me to a room. Chance and I are sharing of course. I get myself situated then I sit down on the bed and then lay down. I look up at the ceiling. Chance is being pushed by Anthony. Anthony helps Chance onto the bed and Chance lays down right next to me. 

I look right at him and we make eye contact and he smiles at me. He gives me a peck on the cheek. "Do you guys want to watch some netflix since you can't exactly do anything else." Anthony say. "Sure, hand us the remote please." I say putting out my arm. Anthony goes over to the TV, grabs the remote and hands it to me. I turn it on and put on netflix. We are going to watch The flash. About to watch the very first episode. I bet this show will be amazing. I just know it! 

Sorry about the short ass filler chapter. Next chapter will be a whole lot better. I just wanted to update for you guys. Hope you don't the boring ness in the chapter. Again I promise the next one will be better.