Chapter 25

Rebecca's pov 

We finally arrive at the hospital. I put on my sunglasses and hat and get out of the car and go into the hospital. Anthony, Jake and Erika are with me. Jake takes us to Chance's room and I go in first. Chance is in a room by himself. I go up to him. He has a thing in his mouth that is helping him breath. I just watch his chest rise up and down. I stand right next to him and he has a lot of bags on the IV pole. I look down at his hand. It's the one with the IV in it. I pick it up and I hold it in both of my hands. 

"Talk to him. We don't know if he can hear us, but most coma patients can. It might help him recover faster. You will feel better also." Jake tells me. "Ok." I say. 

"Hi, Chance. You better come back to us quickly. I can't live out here without you. You can are my rock. " I say. A doctor comes into the room. "Hi, I'm Dr. Smith. I'm going to remove the thing that is helping Chance breath. I feel like he can breath on his on." The doctor says. He comes to the right side of Chance and takes out the tube. Chance instantly starts to breath on his own. "You're going to be okay." I tell him. The doctor leaves the room. 

I give Chance a kiss on the lips. When I let go. I smile. Anthony comes to my side and gives me a side hug. I hug back letting Chance's hand stay in just my left hand. I let go of Anthony. "Here sit in a chair." Anthony says and brings over the chair. I sit right next to Chance's bed. I take out my phone. "Does anyone know, like your fans, his fans that he is in coma?" I ask. "They saw Chance when we left the house.You can tell your fans that he is hurt. He is your boyfriend." Jake says. "I think I will. I want everyone to pray for him. I need him to get better fast. I can't live without him." I say. I unlock my phone and I open Instagram first. I have 80k followers. I take a picture of Chance's and mine's hand with the rest of Chance too. I caption it. 'Chance had a accident. Please pray for him.' I post it on my story and save it. I post the same photo on my feed also. 

I open twitter and then Snap chat and I post the same photo and caption. Jake and Anthony and Erika does the same thing. They each hold Chance's hand with the same caption and post it on Instagram, twitter and snapchat. 

We just hang here with Chance for the rest of the day until visiting hours is over and then we go home. 

Chance is getting a lot of support. Everyone is praying for him. 

We finally come home and I instantly go upstairs. I get changed into my Pj's. I lay in bed all nuzzled up with Chance's pillow while I scroll through twitter.

@Katy156_FanofJP: I will defiantly pray for Chance. #PrayForChanceSutton

@JakePaulsLambo: I hope Chance will feel better. 

I click out of twitter and lock my phone. It's currently 10:00pm. 

I grab the blanket and I fall asleep holding Chance's pillow. 

Sorry for the short chapter. I don't know what to write. I'm having writer's block. Please forgive me.