Chapter 47

Rebecca's pov 

The camera guy just keeps looking at me and it's getting on my nerves. Like he is pointing the camera at me, but his eyes are like staring into my soul. "What the hell are you looking at dude?!" I yell at him. "You." He says. I just roll my eyes and stand up. I bend down and grab my weapons. I'm about to open the door, but I hear footsteps coming from outside. I hold my breath. Hopefully the person just leaves, but then the camera guy coughs and my cover is blown. The door is yanked open. There stands Anthony with a sword in his hand. He smirks at me and tries to strike me with his sword, but I dodge it. I grab my ax and swing it at Anthony's head. I'm trying so hard to resit the urge to kill him right now. 

Anthony dodges also. He moves out of the way so much that I'm able to make a run for it. I look behind me and only the camera guy is following me., but then Anthony starts to chase me. I look forward again, but I've bumped into something. Well not something more like someone. I look up and it's Nick. "Time to die!" Nick laughs. He raises his knife, but I block him with my arm. I decide to drop my ax only temporarily. I grab Nick's right arm which the knife is in. I twist his wrist so he drops it. I then lift my leg and kick him right in the balls. He drops to the ground like a dead fly. I pick my ax back up. I look behind me and see that Anthony is literally 30 feet from me. I grab a knife from my belt and jab it into Nick's stomach. He yells out in pain. I throw the knife away from me I can't stand to look at what I've done to Nick. I start to run away again and I'm heading toward the front yard again. I don't see anyone there except 3 people on the ground not moving. I see that it's Nathan, Joe and Justin. I run toward the front door. I try to open it, but then I notice Jake is sitting on a Chair right in front of the door on the inside. 

I flick him off and then runaway to the side of the house. I see someone else down and not moving. It's Chance. As soon as I see him I run up to him to see if he is still alive. He eyes are closed. He is breathing, but barely. I check his pulse on his neck. It's very weak. I see that he has a stab wound in his stomach, leg and back. Shit. I wonder who did this. My bets are on Anthony. I give Chance a kiss on the cheek and run off. I wonder where Anthony went because he is obviously not chasing me anymore. He probably spotted someone else. I head to the pool. I don't see anyone here. I decide to go hide in the bushes, but instantly regretting it because Kade is in there. He looks right at me. I run out of the bushes and back where I came from. Kade chases me, but then tackles me to the ground. He removes the ax from my hand by breaking my wrist. I cry out in pain. Fucking hell!!!! 

"Are you ready to die?!" Kade laughs. "Not really." I cry out. "To bad so sad." he laughs. He starts to dangle the knife over my face. He has my left arm held to my side with his legs. He is right on top of me. I can't even move my hand because I'm in so much pain. "Somebody please help me! Help me please!!" I scream out. "Shut the hell up stupid bitch!" Kade yells and then slaps me. I spit right in his face. He uses his left arm to wipe the spit off his face. I try to knee him I'm failing pretty badly. "That isn't doing anything. It's just annoying. " Kade says and then drops the knife right onto my face. It cuts my face, but then falls to the ground. Kade finally gets up and grabs the knife and stabs me right in the stomach and then my shoulder. Then he stabs me in the leg and leaves it there. He then runs away. Shit, I'm going to die right here. I can feel the blood soaking up my shirt. I shut my eyes and try to go to a happy place since I'm going to die anyway. 

I give up. I can't fight anymore. I open my eyes and see the camera guy standing right over me. "Can you please help me." I plead to him. "I'm sorry, I can't. Jake said if we help you guys that we will die ourselves." he says. "Fuck you." I mumble while shutting my eyes again while waiting for my death.