Chapter 24

Rebecca's pov

Jake has finally come back to the house. "We need to get him to a hospital like right now." I tell him. "Yeah, I know." Jake says. "You're going to have to stay here. Kade told me what happen with the delivery guy." 

"I can't leave him." I say. "I promise if someone recognizes me I won't tell them that you kidnapped me. I'll just say I ran away from home and that you are my best friend and I could trust you." I tell him while a tear slips down my cheek and I grab Chance's hand and I squeeze it tight. "No, we can't risk it. I will have Anthony send you updates." Jake says and Kade removes my hand from Chance's and Jake and Anthony and Kade lift Chance and they leave the house and put him in the team 10 van. 

All the fans are screaming. 

"Chance!!!"

"What happen to Chance?" 

"Is Chance okay?" 

I watch them back out of the driveway and drive down the road. I go back inside. Tristan comes up to me. "Chance will be okay. He is a fighter." 

"I hope so." I say. "Do you wanna hang out with me? It might back you feel better." Tristan says.

"Sure." I say and we head to the couch and I sit down. I turn on the TV. "Which show do you want to watch?" I ask while clicking on netflix. 

"I don't care you. You can choose." Tristan says.  "We are going to watch Supergirl." I say. I click on supergirl and we begin to watch it. 

*2 hours later*

I finally get a call from Anthony updating me on how Chance is doing. 

"Hi Rebecca, how are you doing?" Anthony asked. 

I'm fine right now. Enough about me, how is Chance doing?" I ask worried. 

"Well Chance is good right now, but he is in coma. He hit his head pretty hard." Anthony tells me. 

I'm speechless. Chance is in coma!

"Rebecca you there?" 

"Ya, sorry I'm here." 

"You can visit him soon. You will just need a disguise, just a hat and sunglasses will do just fine."

"When can I visit him?" I ask

"Tomorrow morning. Visiting hours are almost over."

I look at my phone clock and its says 6:00pm.

"Okay, thank you. Call me please if anything changes with Chance. Bye." 

"Will do, bye."

I hang up my phone and Tristan and I continue to binge watch super girl. 

___________________

I'm starting to get extremely tired. I lay my head on Tristan's shoulder. My eyes are getting very droopy and I fall right to sleep. 

I feel someone pick me up and I slightly open my eyes and I shut them quickly again because I'm so tired. It's so hard to keep them open. I see the person who is carrying me. It is Anthony. I wonder where Tristan went. 

Anthony is such a sweet guy. I feel myself being laid onto my bed in Chance and Anthony's room. Well technically Chance's bed, but we share. I open my eyes once again and I see Anthony crawl into my bed and turns off the lap and I fall right back to sleep. 

I can feel the sun shinning through my eyelids its so bright. I flutter my eyes open and I check my phone which is now on the bed right next to me. Anthony must have placed it there. I see that it's 11:17am. 

I get up from the bed and I get ready for the day. 

I go down the stairs and into the kitchen. Anthony, Erika and Justin are there. "Good morning sleepy head." Anthony says and gives me a hug. I really need that right now. I can't stop worrying about Chance. I really need to see him. "Ready to see your boyfriend today?" Erika asked. 

"Yes, I can't wait. I can't stop worrying about him." I tell her. She hands me a pair of sunglasses and a hat that I can wear so no one knows who I am. I eat breakfast first then we are heading out to the hospital. 

Oh my gosh! sorry this chapter is sooooo short! I am very tired, but really wanted to put out a chapter. The next one will be a lot better. I promise.