Chapter 18

Rebecca's pov 

I wake up and I'm in Chance and Anthony's room. I guess I fell asleep on the couch. Chance is laying right next to me. I look down and I realized that I'm back in my normal clothes and not the full white ones. I stand up and I go use the bathroom. I finish and I leave the bathroom. I see Anthony fast asleep on his bed. Jake isn't in the room anymore. He probably went to his own room. If you were wondering how I'm walking. I have a shoe that goes on my cast that makes me able to walk on it. 

I'm starving so I decide to go downstairs to see what there is for breakfast. I go into the kitchen. I look at the clock and it says 9:00am. Ray, Thomas and Kade are in the kitchen. They look up from their phone and they look right at me. They all wave at me and smile. I smile back. I walk over to the fridge to get some eggs. I get two out. I start to cook them with the help of Kade. Everyone is suddenly being nice to me and I like it. If I'm going to be stuck here forever why not be nice to them back. 

Ray lets me sit in his seat at the counter. I dig into my eggs. They are so good. I barely ate anything since I've been here. 

"Sorry about all of this." Kade tells me. "It's okay." I say. "No, its not okay, Jake is crazy. Well he seems different since yesterday. He was a lot nicer to you yesterday." Kade says. "Yeah, he has." I say and I continue eating my eggs. 

I finish and I put the plate into the sink. I go back to my seat. Then Jake comes down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Hey Rebecca." He says. He comes over to me. He sets his camera down on the counter and he gives me a tight side hug. He lets go and he goes to the fridge and he gets food out. He starts cooking. Then chance comes down the stairs. He comes over to me. He gives me a hug also. I give him a hug back. He then goes over to Jake and whispers something in his ear. Jake nods his head. Chance has a huge smile on his face. He comes back over to me. "Do you wanna go to the mall today? Get you some new clothes?" he asked. "Sure, I would love to." I say. "Okay, we will go at 12pm." Chance says. 

A smile grows on my face. Chance then makes himself a breakfast. Once he is done he sits next to me and we talk about what we are going to do for the whole afternoon. 

Sorry about the short filler chapter!