Chapter 15

Rebecca's pov

"What the hell do you mean "Did you enjoy your dream?"" I ask. I then notice that I have a couple of wires to my head a machine next to me. "It was creepy and cute at the same time." Chance says. I yank the wires off my head and I yank them to the ground. "Girl chill." Chance tells me. "You fucking chill!!" I yell. Chance puts his hands up in surrender. Please explain to me what the hell that thing is and how you knew I was dreaming." I ask. 

"Okay, so that machine is a very new thing, only the riches people can buy one. Hardly anyone knows about it. So the machine can record your dreams and it lets other people see into your dream also. " Chance explains. "Well um OK." I say. 

"Jake wanted me to test it on you, the reason why I was in your dream is because I was hooked up to the machine also. So if you're hooked up with someone then you dream about them." Chance explains. "Okay, not creepy at all." I say. I sit up in the bed. "So the thing that we injected you with was a dreaming agent, makes you start to dream." Chance explains. "I have to use the bathroom." I say. "Okay, its right there." Chance says and points to a door that is slightly open.  I get up from the bed and I go into the bathroom. I close the door and I go pee.  There is a window in here. I wash my hands and then dry them. I go over to the window. I look down. What if I jumped. I could get seriously injured that they would have to bring me to the hospital. I really need to get out of here. I can't stay here any longer. I feel like I'm going insane. I open the window. I hope chance doesn't come in before I can jump. 

Okay,well I hope I don't die. I pray to God that I don't. I stand on the window ceiling.I look down. It's right above the pool. I'm going to have to jump away from it. I have to jump toward the left. I hear the door handle wiggly a bit.Then the door opens. Chance enters. "What the hell are you doing?!" Chance yells. Shit, I jump to the left without even thinking. I land on the ground and I hear a few cracks. I lay flat on the ground. My leg and arm feels weird. I can't move because I just can't. I look up at the window from where I jumped. There stands Chance at the window. He jaw is dropped and he says shit and he leaves the room. I start to breath pretty hard. Shit I'm in a lot of pain. I'm kind of regretting jumping now. 

I look at the door and Jake, Thomas, Anthony, Chance and Logan all rush out. "What the hell happen?!" Yells Jake. "I don't know, I'm sorry, She had to use the bathroom I didn't think she was going to jump." Chance tells Jake and then comes to my side. So does Jake. "We have to get her to the hospital." Chance says. He looks me right in the eyes. He seems angry but worried at the same time. 

"No, we aren't going to the damn hospital. We can help her here in the house." Jake says. "Bro, I honestly don't think that is a good idea. She is seriously injured." Logan says."Yes it is. I can call some doctors, I've got money. We can buy whatever they need. I'll pay them too. We aren't going to a hospital." Jake says. He goes back into the house and he calls someone. "You're going to be okay." Chance says. He places his hand on my head and he pushes back my hair repeatedly. He is truly the only person in the house who is nice to me. He is only mean to me when Jake is around because he doesn't to get caught being nice to me. I understand why he does that. The only other people are Tessa, Erika and sometimes the twins. They don't talk much. They pretty much mind their own business. 

I give him a smile. I then black out from there because I've lost a lot of blood because I hit my head pretty hard. 

Hope you enjoyed! Bye